Love him or hate him, DBB spitting some real truth this morning

TL1961

Liked Posts:

He kind of sprays all fields here. definitely takes a shot at Bears fans but if you're paying attention there's also a soft condemnation of the front office as well.

Cliff notes are that no move matters until the Bears finally get a franchise quarterback and it's stupid to get emotional over any decision until they do.
Fuck any want to be writer also known as a blogger who decides they have to take things out on fans. Fuck him.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I can’t get a job as a writer, so I have a blog, which equates to meaning I have no skills and no resume, but I have internet access.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can’t get a job as a writer, so I have a blog, which equates to meaning I have no skills and no resume, but I have internet access.

I don't care whether he has a blog or not.

what he said was the spot on truth and how defensive some of you guys are getting is hilarious and revealing.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pfft. Yeah ok. Anyone who disagrees with you must be DBB... ?
You’re getting suspiciously defensive of anyone who’s critical of the worst Bears blog.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I could barely get past 30 seconds. Does DBB realize that he blogs about a garbage team and that in turn is going to create negative interactions with fans? That doesn’t mean people live miserable lives. It means their experience with the bears are miserable. DBB sucks and it’s not because his opinions usually suck and his logic is constantly flawed but it’s the bs predictions of his that he bases off of sources that don’t even exist.

Follow literally anyone else for Bears info or come back to CCS to speak to your friend Anytime23.

I've heard that about you....

Sorry....

Dad joke. Couldn't resist. Carry on.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We think getting a QB is lucky or hard because we are Bears fans, inundated with bad management. There's 15 other teams right now that have an adequate QB. There always is....year after year - we are just never one of them outside of the Cutler era a few times.

Just take Watson in 2017, and we have a completely different outcome. It really wasn't that hard.

*discounting the whole sexual harassment thing right now.

I mean if over half the league doesn't have an adequate QB despite trying every year to get one I think that says getting a QB is hard.

Not excusing Pace by any means.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You’re getting suspiciously defensive of anyone who’s critical of the worst Bears blog.

Well let me help alleviate that.

The way he fixates and talks about his dulcet tones so much it's freaking creepy and screams of trying too hard.

Sometimes he gets things right and sometimes he gets things very wrong.

Sometimes I disagree with his takes.

I do think he knows someone at Halas Hall, and I think that person abuses DBB mercilessly to push Bears front office propaganda.

Despite the fact I think all that, I think he absolutely nailed this. And that there are some faction of Bears fan meatballs who are having a reaction to it because it is the dead on truth.

Until we get a franchise quarterback, every move is pointless. Best we can hope for is entertainment and should stop stroking out over every move.

Should ownership and the GM be held accountable?

Absolutely.

But there is only one mission: find that quarterback.

Until then, everything else is wasted emotional energy...

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was fapping over trying anyone besides Mitch. And a bridge to our QB draftee - nothing more. I am still above it all. Thanks.

This is where I'm at and have been for a while too. ABM (Anybody but Mitch)

And draft a fucking QB already!

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
... We had enough weapons on offense...

Sure as shit did NOT have the weapons at OT (either one). I guess Ifedi filled in so-so and is back for another go this season.

The miss as big as Mitch IF NOT BIGGER IS NAGY!!!
His stubbornness & lack of accountability killed the OL and run game, which condemned any/every QB the Bears could put out since they didn't have a top 5 generational talent good enough to overcome it AND battle Nagy's shit gameplan/calls/dysfunctional system.

It will take a serious draft/FA hit on a LT who is a perfect fit for NAGY's SYSTEM before the toilet starts flushing in the right direction again. Run game to follow, then passing once defenses have to actually respect the R part of the cherished RPO!! Holy shit - how Nagy fails to get this & fix it after so long is unbelievable!!
Til then it's an offensive disaster regardless or WR or QB.

Why people take Bears' word that Red Rifle is THE #1 solution is sheer ignorance. This smells of Glennon 2.0 but thankfully only a 1 year contract. Moving Foles = another vet &/or drafted QB &/or keeping door open for Wilson TBD.
Assuming it's over now & pissing & bitching is pure ignorant media-flamed firestorm meatball idiocy. Be mad, but at the right things.

YES!! - it sucks not knowing or trusting the right moves will happen. Not much reason to. That's what it means to be a Bears fan.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sure as shit did NOT have the weapons at OT (either one). I guess Ifedi filled in so-so and is back for another go this season.

The miss as big as Mitch IF NOT BIGGER IS NAGY!!!
His stubbornness & lack of accountability killed the OL and run game, which condemned any/every QB the Bears could put out since they didn't have a top 5 generational talent good enough to overcome it AND battle Nagy's shit gameplan/calls/dysfunctional system.

It will take a serious draft/FA hit on a LT who is a perfect fit for NAGY's SYSTEM before the toilet starts flushing in the right direction again. Run game to follow, then passing once defenses have to actually respect the R part of the cherished RPO!! Holy shit - how Nagy fails to get this & fix it after so long is unbelievable!!
Til then it's an offensive disaster regardless or WR or QB.

Why people take Bears' word that Red Rifle is THE #1 solution is sheer ignorance. This smells of Glennon 2.0 but thankfully only a 1 year contract. Moving Foles = another vet &/or drafted QB &/or keeping door open for Wilson TBD.
Assuming it's over now & pissing & bitching is pure ignorant media-flamed firestorm meatball idiocy. Be mad, but at the right things.

YES!! - it sucks not knowing or trusting the right moves will happen. Not much reason to. That's what it means to be a Bears fan.

How do you even know when you don't have a franchise quarterback?

How did belichick look without Brady last year?

Until you get the quarterback, NONE OF YOUR SHIT YOU'RE BITCHING ABOUT MATTERS.

Mitch was the biggest miss.

Period.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Sounds like he touched a nerve And hit a bullseye.
I can live without writers mocking fans. There are plenty of dumb ignorant fans who say a lot of dumb ignorant stuff but writers who act like they are so smart and everyone who is not in their line of work is an idiot drive me nuts. And bloggers? They are wanna be writers who couldn’t make it in journalism so they got a fucking Internet connection and thought they were a star. Pathetic.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How do you even know when you don't have a franchise quarterback?

How did belichick look without Brady last year?

Until you get the quarterback, NONE OF YOUR SHIT YOU'RE BITCHING ABOUT MATTERS.

Mitch was the biggest miss.

Period.

Absolutely agree. BOTH are absolute necessary A1 problems.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Truth is truth, no matter the source.

Seriously, why all the squabble about this guy being a blogger?

If you feel so inclined to discredit the messenger...
...Can't we all agree a that the paid media writers/talking heads this thread holds in such higher regard are incentivised by clicks & ratings FAR MORE than accuracy?

No surprise the massive amount of "professional" beat reporters are either blowing positivity smoke like Biggs from Bears camp or starting fires of rage for clicks n ratings. The majority cover far more than just the Bears and their knowledge is surface level, research poor, and grammar is even shit (zero or shit outside editing before release).
Sadly they tend to get the earliest scoop & so we pay attention still.
...Even if it's just unnamed inside "info" aka speculation with no source. We eat it up. (not just sports BTW)

Last edited:

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can live without writers mocking fans. There are plenty of dumb ignorant fans who say a lot of dumb ignorant stuff but writers who act like they are so smart and everyone who is not in their line of work is an idiot drive me nuts. And bloggers? They are wanna be writers who couldn’t make it in journalism so they got a fucking Internet connection and thought they were a star. Pathetic.

He wasn't mocking. If you want to hear the difference, just listen to the score 670 for a while and you can hear the disdain come through.

This was him leveling with fans. And he was right.