Love him or hate him, DBB spitting some real truth this morning

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Lot of true there.

Getting a franchise QB is as much about luck as being able to for see the future. Indy picked Manning but almost half of there scouts wanted the other guy. Jimmy drafted a QB after taking Aikman. Did Andy Reid know McHomes was the #1 QB in the 2017 draft or was that he guy left of the 3 top QBs. Did Buffalo know big Arm Allen was going to be a star? Cleveland didn't when they picked Mayfield instead of Allen. Over half the NFL had Trubisky ranked as the #1QB in the 2017 draft. Just go back and look at the old Mock drafts. Pace has made some mistakes but you might want to get use to him or find another team for awhile. He isn't going anywhere. I expect Pace and Nagy to be with the Bears for the next 5 years or until she dies and a rich Bears fan comes in and pulls a Jerry Jones and fires everyone. Then everyone will have something else to bitch about.

We never had Andrew Luck.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How do you even know when you don't have a franchise quarterback?

How did belichick look without Brady last year?
Like a team where 8 starters opted out (most in the NFL) plus a HOF TE pretend retired? How do you replace those starters long after FA and the draft. especially when some other teams were missing a player or 2 and vying for bodies as well. It was a grin and bear it year for the Pats.

Last edited:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Like a team where 8 starters opted out and had a HOF TE retire?

You know how many times the pats had stuff happen like that when Brady was there? Quite a few times.

And they were always in contention.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, they were also in contention with Cassel, We'd certainly have been better but Brady would have gone down like Foles on the Bear last year. He's good about getting rid of the ball but hit him hard a few times and he feels pressure like everyone else. Why do you think TB changed to max protect. For us, there was no such thing.

The Bucs were the closest thing the NFL has had to the Golden State Warriors all-star teem.

Last edited:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You know how many times the pats had stuff happen like that when Brady was there? Quite a few times.

And they were always in contention.
When did they lose 8 starters for the season before the season started ?

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
We think getting a QB is lucky or hard because we are Bears fans, inundated with bad management. There's 15 other teams right now that have an adequate QB. There always is....year after year - we are just never one of them outside of the Cutler era a few times.

Just take Mahomes in 2017, and we have a completely different outcome. It really wasn't that hard.
fify