Love to hate the Heat

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Good luck with that! I hate the fuckin Heat. I respect them, but fuck them. And I'll tell you what .... I ain't jealous one fuckin bit! I still think we can beat them. Both their rings were with DRose on the bench. Last year Deng and Kirk watched as well. When they beat us with a full team that's healthy, I will give them more respect than I do now.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Good luck with that! I hate the fuckin Heat. I respect them, but fuck them. And I'll tell you what .... I ain't jealous one fuckin bit! I still think we can beat them. Both their rings were with DRose on the bench. Last year Deng and Kirk watched as well. When they beat us with a full team that's healthy, I will give them more respect than I do now.

They can beat us in all 4 playoff series -- I'll still say to hell w/ 'em. Way to go, super friends, idgaf.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:

LOL! :yes:

Liked Posts:
the heat are easily hated because of the decision shit, of course i'm salty when they beat us and i just really dont like that bitch boy chalmers but at the end of the day it's fuck them and fuck everyone else it's one thing i yearn for as a bulls fan and its a ring

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As certain posters would say, we're jealous of the success that we might never achieve because they are in our way. :dunno:

Ecript

Liked Posts:
Bulls will beat the Heat this year!!! #Thereturn

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
lebron-james-haters-meme.jpg

transplant

Liked Posts:
I've never hated the Heat.

I think James is more of a brand than a human being and the way he did Cleveland was the act of a self-absorbed asshole. Oh yeah, he's also the best player on the planet.

Dwayne Wade has done enough douchey stuff to become a pariah in his hometown. Was a great player, maybe still is...we'll have to see.

Chris Bosh was one of my favorite players and I badly wanted him rather than Boozer. Sure, he has a couple rings and may get himself a couple more, but I'll always believe that he sold himself short when he elected to be a role player for the Heat.

I want the Bulls to win the title. I don't much care whether that means beating the Heat to do it or not.

casinnova

Liked Posts:
I don't hate the heat. I hate lebron. I hated Cleveland while he was there. Watching him lose to Dirk was about as good as watching Tom Brady lose twice to Eli Manning. Lebron is simply a douche bag.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I'd love to baet the Heat in the ECF and win the championship. If that happens just once I'll be satisfied for many years.

BullsZoneWill

Liked Posts:
I don't hate the heat. I hate lebron. I hated Cleveland while he was there. Watching him lose to Dirk was about as good as watching Tom Brady lose twice to Eli Manning. Lebron is simply a douche bag.

Yet Kobe is accused of rape and pays the girl off, he's still loved. Ray Lewis covers up a MURDER and he's loved. LeBron leaves for Miami via FREE AGENCY and in doing so he raised 250.000 for charity and he's hated!! Only in America.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yet Kobe is accused of rape and pays the girl off, he's still loved. Ray Lewis covers up a MURDER and he's loved. LeBron leaves for Miami via FREE AGENCY and in doing so he raised 250.000 for charity and he's hated!! Only in America.

People that feel like they have a since of entitlement are hated, especially when "the rest of us" have to work for everything. Not saying LBJ doesn't work or hasn't ever had to...but the sense of entitlement is definitely there.

I mean....
chosen_lebron_james11-242x300.png

On top of that....Kobe was "accused" of rape and "pays the girl off"....yeah, there's no money-hungry bitches out there. He's Kobe...Everyone knows him, he's a good lookin' dude who's on the road 9 months a year....he's ridiculously loaded. Think he begged for pussy before he got it? lol

I don't know anyone outside of Ravens fans that "Love" ray-ray. I liked the way he played football...and it stops there.

Oh, here's a list of charities Kobe has started and is a part of: http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/kobe-bryant
Includes a lot of at-risk youth and natural disaster victims....

Shew. Only in America. What a douche.

(two sides to every story.)

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

:clap:

BullsZoneWill

Liked Posts:
People that feel like they have a since of entitlement are hated, especially when "the rest of us" have to work for everything. Not saying LBJ doesn't work or hasn't ever had to...but the sense of entitlement is definitely there.

I mean....
chosen_lebron_james11-242x300.png

On top of that....Kobe was "accused" of rape and "pays the girl off"....yeah, there's no money-hungry bitches out there. He's Kobe...Everyone knows him, he's a good lookin' dude who's on the road 9 months a year....he's ridiculously loaded. Think he begged for pussy before he got it? lol

I don't know anyone outside of Ravens fans that "Love" ray-ray. I liked the way he played football...and it stops there.

Oh, here's a list of charities Kobe has started and is a part of: http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/kobe-bryant
Includes a lot of at-risk youth and natural disaster victims....

Shew. Only in America. What a douche.

(two sides to every story.)

I guess any women that's been raped by a good-looking man with money is a liar and a bitch huh? What are you a caveman? Again...not one for hiding behind computers name calling. Does it make you feel like a big man calling me names on the internet?

Whats the point of providing me with a list of charities? I was just pointing out the "decision" was done for charity....the man left a team which the biggest help they got for him was Mo Williams!!!! Get over it.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I guess any women that's been raped by a good-looking man with money is a liar and a bitch huh? What are you a caveman? Again...not one for hiding behind computers name calling. Does it make you feel like a big man calling me names on the internet?

Whats the point of providing me with a list of charities? I was just pointing out the "decision" was done for charity....the man left a team which the biggest help they got for him was Mo Williams!!!! Get over it.

but...............but...................but.....................the Cavs brass gave Lebron a 40 year old Shaq, and.......and.......a 40 year old Jamison...
:shrug:
Oh yeah, and they took Boozer away from him.........That must of fucked Lebrons head up....:troll:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

Your assumption is that people who hate LeBron, love these guys. But that is just a generalization and you'll find many that agree with you, but still dislike or hate LeBron.

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol....what? What posters would say that? That actually makes no sense.
A troll would probably say that. Something like we'll never win anything because we'd have to go through Miami to do so. I never said it made sense though

BullsZoneWill

Liked Posts:
You're assumption is that people who hate LeBron, love these guys. But that is just a generalization and you'll find many that agree with you, but still dislike or hate LeBron.
Your(not You're) assumption that I assumed that is wrong. It was just a thought, I didnt mean it like that. But thats fine. As i said in this article, not everyone has to think like me, and that's probably a good thing. These are opinions not facts