Lovie Jobs: the herb told me

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does Lovie being black or prideful have to do with teams being unwilling to hire a HC that cant manage an offense?

Lovie can do whatever he wants. How does that mean he will be hired as a HC?

Its like you just said I like weed, watched breaking bad, and kick ass at madden. I will get hired for a HC position in the NFL.

I'm finding you incredibly naive and ignorant on this issue. Really funny that gpphat agrees with you, you guys are always so analytical and lack houspah and vision, your born to clash with me and I don't feel like smashing my head against a wall.

I wouldn't mind a friendly wager with you guys, that Lovie will be a head coach before he is a DC. This is obvious, I know it to be true. If your just being contrary, fine. If you really believe this, your going to look stupid. I'd stay away from bets with me if I were you.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whatever. Have fun with your pretentious gibberish and forced crazy.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quit sprinkling crack crumbs on your blunts, ARNOLD !

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whatever. Have fun with your pretentious gibberish and forced crazy.

Did you miss the entire declining black coach numbers, disrespect of Andy Reid getting hired in 3 days and Lovie not getting hired, and questioning of the Rooney rule?

How is it not about him being black? If he takes a job as a DC he takes his race a step back, and he won't do that. Its obvious, too much pride. Too much at stake, bigger than football.

Not trying to be pretentious, I respect you and like you. Just find that on this issue there is more to the story than whether he deserves a head coaching job.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quit sprinkling crack crumbs on your blunts, ARNOLD !

I don't need crack, trust me. I am the most sensitive person I have ever met or heard of to weed. The smallest hit of the smallest bowl.....and wam.....crazy happens. People get incredulous and ask what I am really on. I can't funtion, I can't drive, I can't talk much. I go to lala land and have visions of the future when I am not dwelling on the past, or not so much the future, but potentials. Potentials of everything, and the actions that will lead there. Time becomes confounded, and I generally have an ego death and think I am dieing and not going to make it.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
USC is a possiblity, but probably not. I just don't see him as a big recruiter which is very important in college. Carolina might fit. Cowboys are iffy. He wouldn't be running the D, so does that mean he's essentially Jerry Jones' Executive Assistant? I don't think that's the type of job Lovie would want. As for Tampa I think Freeman is getting all the backlash for the Bucs failure. Remember, Freeman wasn't a pick of the coach or management. He's the left over that wouldn't go away until now. Schiano was brought in by current management, so one more year seems about right.

Personally I think he'll be a defensive coordinator for an NFL team. As much as the players rallied around him he left the other side of the ball mismanaged. It's just not his passion, so it got ignored. He'll end up joining the ranks of career DCs like Kick LeBeau, the late Jim Johnson, Mike Zimmer, Jack Del rio, Monte Kiffin, etc...

Where do I think Lovie will land? How about Atlanta. He'd take over for Nolan and make them a better team on that side of the ball.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whatta crock of shit.

And your eating it.

Sorry man. Like I said, I respect you and the way you think. I don't expect the same in return. I don't mind you trolling me, I am not looking to smash my head against a wall as I said. You and Gpphat are very good at the way you think, and I appreciate it. It balances me when I open my heart to listen, if I can get past the open and backhanded insults.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't need crack, trust me. I am the most sensitive person I have ever met or heard of to weed. The smallest hit of the smallest bowl.....and wam.....crazy happens. People get incredulous and ask what I am really on. I can't funtion, I can't drive, I can't talk much. I go to lala land and have visions of the future when I am not dwelling on the past, or not so much the future, but potentials. Potentials of everything, and the actions that will lead there. Time becomes confounded, and I generally have an ego death and think I am dieing and not going to make it.
That was beautiful, now log-off.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
once again, Cassandra tells you the way of the world, and you mock her.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
alright Arnold, I'll entertain ya...watcha wanna talk about bro?

on one condition though, you can not enter the state of Arizona later tonight lookin for bot.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Am I the only one who thinks Lovie could make a solid college head coach and even recruiter. Probably could build a monster defense down at Texas.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Am I the only one who thinks Lovie could make a solid college head coach and even recruiter. Probably could build a monster defense down at Texas.

No, I didn't want to correct Pegger, but Lovie has been a fantastic pro recruiter. The Bears couldn't bring FA's to Chicago for a while before Lovie and had a bad reputation, he made us a desirable place. Particularly in Texas, Lovie Smith, the name alone would recruit to UT. And because recruiting is 2/3's of the battle in college, and the big 12 is declining, I think he would do well. My gut says you need a little more x's and o's particularly on offense for them to win a championship, but they just might be able to ride a crazy defense a long way year after year.

I don't know if Lovie wants this, but he would be well compensated there, and he could live close to home. I am sure the idea gets toyed with by both sides.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Aint no team in the NFL gonna hire a guy with 10 years of incompetence managing offense. Not as a HC. Not anymore. As good a motivator, leader, and defensive coach as Lovie was, he still didn't win the SB.

And over his tenure, imo he was the best defensive minded HC in the NFL. If he couldn't do it, than that era is unquestionably over.

i disagree completely...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
alright Arnold, I'll entertain ya...watcha wanna talk about bro?

on one condition though, you can not enter the state of Arizona later tonight lookin for bot.

nah man, I am only dangerous when drunk. The herbs are my friends, and I think I said 3 times I like bot, I respect him and his thought process, but that type of mind has grated against me my whole life, it isn't unexpected. I'm INFP in meyers briggs, left handed, and raised by two INFP's. Its was a fucking disorganized household of dreamers and crazy. I weep for the world's state, I weep for the nature of man at our core, and I shut down when I realize hope for something better, the idea that america could be moral leaders for a transitioning world abandoning religion will never be more than hope. Doom and gloom man. Meanwhile, alcohol is ok, herb is illegal against all medical evidence that alcohol is an inflammatory and weed an anti-inflammatory, and 10,000 people are killed in Mexico per year for our habit we can't admit to what we want to do and do, while the government is bankrupt and we make trillionaires out of mexican mafia for a product we could be taxing 60%.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
nah man, I am only dangerous when drunk. The herbs are my friends, and I think I said 3 times I like bot, I respect him and his thought process, but that type of mind has grated against me my whole life, it isn't unexpected. I'm INFP in meyers briggs, left handed, and raised by two INFP's. Its was a fucking disorganized household of dreamers and crazy. I weep for the world's state, I weep for the nature of man at our core, and I shut down when I realize hope for something better, the idea that america could be moral leaders for a transitioning world abandoning religion will never be more than hope. Doom and gloom man. Meanwhile, alcohol is ok, herb is illegal against all medical evidence that alcohol is an inflammatory and weed an anti-inflammatory, and 10,000 people are killed in Mexico per year for our habit we can't admit to what we want to do and do, while the government is bankrupt and we make trillionaires out of mexican mafia for a product we could be taxing 60%.

Do you weep for the Mexicans that kill eachother in order to supply your habit?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you weep for the Mexicans that kill eachother in order to supply your habit?

Well, I live in Colorado so it doesn't work like that. We grow our own, as all states should do. But I weep for the Mexicans that kill each other.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I live in Colorado so it doesn't work like that. We grow our own, as all states should do. But I weep for the Mexicans that kill each other.
So, the dispensaries are the way to go in your opinion?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, the dispensaries are the way to go in your opinion?

I think the medical model they had here, and will have through December is fantastic. I don't know what the free for all in January will bring, I'll let you know. But the club situation here is superior to California imo, where I have also been. Each person is prescribed a certain number of plants, and you pledge them to a club only if you don't want to grow them yourself. These collectives then give you discounted bud based on the number of plants you pledge, or like mine gives me about 4 grams a month for free, plus haircuts, neck massages, and alot of like minded friendly people hanging out in the waiting room.

so yeah...I love it.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
J E T S Jets Jets Jets. For Lovie, I mean.