Lovie Jobs: the herb told me

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
J E T S Jets Jets Jets. For Lovie, I mean.

yeah....they will have an opening, and maybe so too the Raiders as usual. But will Lovie want to deal with New York? or the disaster of that franchise?

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the medical model they had here, and will have through December is fantastic. I don't know what the free for all in January will bring, I'll let you know. But the club situation here is superior to California imo, where I have also been. Each person is prescribed a certain number of plants, and you pledge them to a club only if you don't want to grow them yourself. These collectives then give you discounted bud based on the number of plants you pledge, or like mine gives me about 4 grams a month for free, plus haircuts, neck massages, and alot of like minded friendly people hanging out in the waiting room.

so yeah...I love it.
what's happening in January?

that's pretty sweet that you get rubdowns and stuff, they do weaners while you wait too?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
what's happening in January?

that's pretty sweet that you get rubdowns and stuff, they do weaners while you wait too?

Legalization hasn't gone into effect yet. So right now you still have to have a prescription and grow your own or belong to a dispensary. In January, as voted on by the public, 6 plants become legal for everyone and not just medical patients, at which time I don't know if the dispensaries will still operate on the pledge your plants for membership basis, or if they can just sell to anyone who walks in without paperwork? At which time do we still get freebies and happy endings?

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
so you actually get to squirt while picking up bud? Lmao, unreal.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so you actually get to squirt while picking up bud? Lmao, unreal.

lol, no bro, I thought you were kidding. Its a professional place, there are no private massage rooms. Its just a chair in the middle of a room, the kind you might see at the mall for a quick 15 minute neck and shoulder rub. The idea is that many patients are there for chronic back pain, so they offer it as a perk. They also sell really benign bud called "gumbi" that has little to no mental effect, while providing loads of cancer fighting CBD mlc's, as opposed to high THC varieties. You can buy what you want for what you want. From digestive problems, or like me for sleeping problems and anxiety and depression. Each variety is revered for particular properties, and grown to accentuate them and bred for traits with other strains. You can treat 1000's of ailments.

www.thefarmco.com

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, I didn't want to correct Pegger, but Lovie has been a fantastic pro recruiter. The Bears couldn't bring FA's to Chicago for a while before Lovie and had a bad reputation, he made us a desirable place. Particularly in Texas, Lovie Smith, the name alone would recruit to UT. And because recruiting is 2/3's of the battle in college, and the big 12 is declining, I think he would do well. My gut says you need a little more x's and o's particularly on offense for them to win a championship, but they just might be able to ride a crazy defense a long way year after year.

I don't know if Lovie wants this, but he would be well compensated there, and he could live close to home. I am sure the idea gets toyed with by both sides.

UT is probably the best job in college. Lovie could go on a Pete Carroll like run down there. Kids flocked to play for NFL rejects Saban and Carrol, I can't imagine how excited kids would be to play for a winnin NFL coach.

It could be an Alabama repeat. Mix in superior talent with pro coaching. When your players are bigger and better every year you can get off the bus running.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
UT is probably the best job in college. Lovie could go on a Pete Carroll like run down there. Kids flocked to play for NFL rejects Saban and Carrol, I can't imagine how excited kids would be to play for a winnin NFL coach.

It could be an Alabama repeat. Mix in superior talent with pro coaching. When your players are bigger and better every year you can get off the bus running.

I agree. I believe he could be better off offensively if he brings along a decent staff. He won't need to bring in the nations top qb recruit to be successful at the college level.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree. I believe he could be better off offensively if he brings along a decent staff. He won't need to bring in the nations top qb recruit to be successful at the college level.

UT gets that kid anyway. Every big name QB of late would have gone there if you belive the rumors. Winston said he couldn't get the time of day. longhorns recruiting is a joke, you just offer,it's like drugs. You don't sell UT, you offer UT.

Lovie should go right down there. They would eat that drawl up.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Am I the only one who thinks Lovie could make a solid college head coach and even recruiter. Probably could build a monster defense down at Texas.

Maybe, but I think he'd have to ditch the Cover 2. Take a look at Monte Kiffin at USC; the Cover 2 got absolutely destroyed. I think the Cover 2 is more difficult to implement at the college level due to the wider hashmarks. The zones on the wide side of the field are a lot bigger to cover and teams can exploit that easily.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans

Yeah, but does Lovie have the dynamic personality that Carroll has? That was a huge reason for the recruiting success that he had at USC.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe, but I think he'd have to ditch the Cover 2. Take a look at Monte Kiffin at USC; the Cover 2 got absolutely destroyed. I think the Cover 2 is more difficult to implement at the college level due to the wider hashmarks. The zones on the wide side of the field are a lot bigger to cover and teams can exploit that easily.

Oklahoma took it to 4 national championship games, studying bears tape

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I live in Colorado so it doesn't work like that. We grow our own, as all states should do. But I weep for the Mexicans that kill each other.

My boy opened a grow shop in Colorado a month before that legislation passed and he grossed 8 mil that first year. Ya'll went apeshit. He was filling orders to set up warehouses.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lovie made more than 5 mil/year with the bears. Hell I think he is making more than that right now, sitting on his ass.

Ah I thought it was in the $3 Million range.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but does Lovie have the dynamic personality that Carroll has? That was a huge reason for the recruiting success that he had at USC.

USC is always going get players. They are the premier program in California.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Aint no team in the NFL gonna hire a guy with 10 years of incompetence managing offense. Not as a HC. Not anymore. As good a motivator, leader, and defensive coach as Lovie was, he still didn't win the SB.

And over his tenure, imo he was the best defensive minded HC in the NFL. If he couldn't do it, than that era is unquestionably over.
Stoopid comment. Jerry would definitely bring in his own OC. Lovie matched with a good OC that has full control of the offense could be a nice match!

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
And so were the many NCAA violations that helped him recruit, only to get busted, and then bail on his team.....

Madden

Liked Posts:
Lovie is doing fine. He likes his new job and won't be back in the NFL anytime soon.

JHC1Crt.jpg

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My boy opened a grow shop in Colorado a month before that legislation passed and he grossed 8 mil that first year. Ya'll went apeshit. He was filling orders to set up warehouses.

hook me up brah!!

A job? A location? A friend? lol

That is crazy money though for a non-profit "collective". But yeah.....thats the kind of money we are talking about making for states and fixing our budgets and investing in effeciency infrastructure. Thats alot of taxes man. alot. And there are literally around a thousand grow shops in the state.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its a grow shop so he just sells lights and hydro setups and dirt and nutrients and shit. But his sales went way down after the first year. He actually lives in humboldt and has some stores there. Its how he was able to get up and running so fast. He was one of the guys that helped start foxfarm.