Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Dime piece brunette lol. I’ve defended Mitch but he sucked, now I’m moving on to fields. Only people who haven’t moved on are those white knighting for him if he is mentioned in a negative manner

btw I think if mitch did see the ccs he would care. Would have probably gotten the internet banned at halas hall too
I liked him as a draft choice, rooted for him every season as a Bear, unfortunately he did suck, but calling his attractive brunette an average blonde suggests that you haven't moved on. I white knight against bullshit, always have whatever the subject matter. It's just that those that can't forgive Trubisky for being drafted 2nd overall and failing to live up to that status seems to be a great source of bullshit. I don't get the joy in that , but he you do you.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I liked him as a draft choice, rooted for him every season as a Bear, unfortunately he did suck, but calling his attractive brunette an average blonde suggests that you haven't moved on. I white knight against bullshit, always have whatever the subject matter. It's just that those that can't forgive Trubisky for being drafted 2nd overall and failing to live up to that status seems to be a great source of bullshit. I don't get the joy in that , but he you do you.
Doc, I’m sorry man but I don’t find her attractive. I like my women a bit thicker with big breastand honestly can’t stand blondes because they’ve been used as the standard of beauty too damn long( yes I get she isn’t blonde) Now she is in phenomenal shape but not my cup of tea.

I don’t blame Mitch for his draft placement, that’s on Pace but I do blame him for his lack of growth as part of that is on him. He made the same stupid mistakes year after year, even with poor coaching, players etc he should have improved in SOMETHING but didn’t. Good luck to him elsewhere but I’m happy he ain’t here??
We’re good man, but if I see a funny Mitch meme I’m dm-ing you lol

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Doc, I’m sorry man but I don’t find her attractive. I like my women a bit thicker with big breastand honestly can’t stand blondes because they’ve been used as the standard of beauty too damn long( yes I get she isn’t blonde) Now she is in phenomenal shape but not my cup of tea.

I don't hold your preference against you but under the auspices of 'thickness' women in our society have got the idea that they can be overweight or obese and still regard themselves as hot shit. Thickness and body positivity are some of the worst things to happen to gas these women up and make them deluded.

You can have the 'thick' aka fat women, those are a dime a dozen in this obese country. We'll take the gym rats

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't hold your preference against you but under the auspices of 'thickness' women in our society have got the idea that they can be overweight or obese and still regard themselves as hot shit. Thickness and body positivity are some of the worst things to happen to gas these women up and make them deluded.

You can have the 'thick' aka fat women, those are a dime a dozen in this obese country. We'll take the gym rats

There is a difference between thick and grotesquely fat. I prefer meat on the bones, probably because I'm half Italian. Women are meant to have curves.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact Chicago sports fans can never keep prior players' names out of their mouths says otherwise. You people are crazy ex girlfriends.

huh?

you saying there's fans that don't talk about old players? That don't reminisce bout 85 or Peanut or Urlacher or whatever?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
There is a difference between thick and grotesquely fat. I prefer meat on the bones, probably because I'm half Italian. Women are meant to have curves.

Thick is just a euphemism for overweight. We love euphemisms in this country, they soften language and make things sound less offensive. It's fine if you prefer "thick women with a bit more meat on their bones", but that's just a euphemism, a roundabout way of saying you prefer overweight women. That's fine. But making 'thickness' into a virtue has caused overweight and obese women to become deluded in their self-perceptions.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thick is just a euphemism for overweight. We love euphemisms in this country, they soften language and make things sound less offensive. It's fine if you prefer "thick women with a bit more meat on their bones", but that's just a euphemism, a roundabout way of saying you prefer overweight women. That's fine. But making 'thickness' into a virtue has caused overweight and obese women to become deluded in their self-perceptions.

no its not dude

people might try to use it that way, but they just being delusional

thick girls are often athletic with thickness coming from muscle. think of all those IG booty models

thic is just to differentiate between girls that are still tight but not that stick figure body style that has been the standard of beauty for so long

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
no its not dude

thick girls are often athletic with thickness coming from muscle. think of all those IG booty models

thic is just to differentiate between girls that are still tight but not that stick figure body style that has been the standard of beauty for so long

Correct.
He's confusing the terms and body types.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
no its not dude

I don't think so, listen to Kevin Samuels. The amount of overweight women who call into his show, who have zero muscle mass, and are clearly overweight relative to their height, who rank themselves highly (often comparing themselves to Beyonce), is off the charts. The delusion is real.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

also, you are wrong minded about the body positive movement thing

I know all kinds of ppl are confused bout what that message is and fat unhealthy ppl use it as rationalization, but that is not what it is actually about

the body positive thing is just about not having shame and hating yourself cause you fat. Doesn't mean bein fat is good or should be encouraged. Just means ppl who are struggling with weight aren't subhuman. And if they ever gon lose weight, they gotta start with feeling good bout themselves and valuing themselves and feelin like they are worth it.

It's similar to destigmatizing mental health problems. Ain't nobody saying you should go out and get some mental disorders. Or you should sit and wallow in your issues without seeking treatment. Just sayin that if you dealing with that shit you don't gotta feel shame and hate yourself and you can be open about your struggle

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think so, listen to Kevin Samuels. The amount of overweight women who call into his show, who have zero muscle mass, and are clearly overweight relative to their height, who rank themselves highly (often comparing themselves to Beyonce), is off the charts. The delusion is real.

uh

delusional nut jobs are not in charge, broseph

why would you let their twisted rationalizations determine anything?

just cause they latch onto the idea of thicc doesn't mean they are in charge of it

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
also, you are wrong minded about the body positive movement thing

I know all kinds of ppl are confused bout what that message is and fat unhealthy ppl use it as rationalization, but that is not what it is actually about

the body positive thing is just about not having shame and hating yourself cause you fat. Doesn't mean bein fat is good or should be encouraged. Just means ppl who are struggling with weight aren't subhuman. And if they ever gon lose weight, they gotta start with feeling good bout themselves and valuing themselves and feelin like they are worth it.

It's similar to destigmatizing mental health problems. Ain't nobody saying you should go out and get some mental disorders. Just sayin that if you dealing with that shit you don't gotta feel shame and hate yourself and you can be open about your struggle

I think it's a scam intended to promote unhealthy lifestyles so the big corporations can continue selling junk food to their customer base without having them feel shame and remorse for becoming fat-asses. Victoria's Secret went the body positivity route with 'plus-size models' recently. Coincidentally, they're owned by the same company that owns Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Hmm.

It's not good, none of it is good at a societal level. I get your argument that 'thickness' is meant to describe fit & healthy women with more muscle mass, but in reality and most of the time, the word is not a descriptor for fit and healthy women who hit the gym regularly. It's used as a self-descriptor by overweight women who have too much fatty tissue relative to their size/height as a justification for why they don't need to diet or work hard to be fit.

uh

delusional nut jobs are not in charge, broseph

They so are....

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it's a scam intended to promote unhealthy lifestyles so the big corporations can continue selling junk food to their customer base without having them feel shame and remorse for becoming fat-asses. Victoria's Secret went the body positivity route with 'plus-size models' recently. Coincidentally, they're owned by the same company that owns Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Hmm.

It's not good, none of it is good at a societal level. I get your argument that 'thickness' is meant to describe fit & healthy women with more muscle mass, but in reality and most of the time, the word is not a descriptor for fit and healthy women who hit the gym regularly. It's used as a self-descriptor by overweight women who have too much fatty tissue relative to their size/height as a justification for why they don't need to diet or work hard to be fit.

They so are....

breh

just an fyi

social media and marketing are not real life. that reality they promote doesn't actually exist

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
breh

just an fyi

social media and marketing are not real life. that reality they promote doesn't actually exist

Again, listen to Kevin Samuels. Those are real women calling in expressing their real perceptions. If you think a lifetime of media and marketing has had no effect on the ideals, perceptions and opinions people have, I urge you to think about it and reconsider.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Ehh. Now there are women who are clearly fat who consider themselves thick but those extra rolls say otherwise. The Williams sisters are thhhhiiiicccckkkk lol

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I’m 5’-9” and 165 lbs and people say I look too thin. Some say unhealthy