Mac Jones

Monster

Liked Posts:
J Smith is certainly a late round TE on my draft board…
Especially if Mac gets the nod…

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Too bad it didn't work for Cam.
Pre-COVID Cam did look pretty good with a very gutted roster....

Just saying....

Also, it worked pretty good for Jimmy G, Matt, Cassel, Jacoby Brissett and Brian Hoyer.

If you think about it under Bill all the Pats QBs, Brady included, have turned their NE success into big contracts elsewhere. I think he got that from Parcells, who was also a defensive mind that focused on making things tough for opposing QBs. Makes sense he'd also know how to make things easy for them as well.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Brisset, Hoyer you are reaching there. You can simply stop with Cassel and Brady. Hoyer's career NWE passer rating is 73.5. Jimmy only started 2 games in NWE.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Brisset, Hoyer you are reaching there. You can simply stop with Cassel and Brady. Hoyer's career NWE passer rating is 73.5. Jimmy only started 2 games in NWE.
Did they get paid? If so, my point was made.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did they get paid? If so, my point was made.

Free agents get paid all the time. Not sure your point. And no, Brisset and Hoyer didn't get huge paydays.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I for one hope the Patriots decline has only just begun

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dam bro just asked if you ever posted on Bucknuts. If your so miserable I have some rope.

I don't give a shit about BuckNuts. Don't know what it is. Now a tranny site called FuckNuts, that's something I would be all about sir!

Last edited:

BriGuy

Liked Posts:
I don't give a shit about BuckNuts. Don't know what it is. Now a tyranny site called FuckNuts, that's something I would be all about sir!
A simple no would be fine you miserable muther fucker. I just want to talk football. But just like every message board you have your few pieces of dog shit that try and ruin for others just because your miserable. Miserable fuck.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
A simple no would be fine you miserable muther fucker. I just want to talk football. But just like every message board you have your few pieces of dog shit that try and ruin for others just because your miserable. Miserable fuck.
Bro...calm down

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bro...calm down

Yeah. He's got some issues. Poor guy, I bet he was a nice fella back in the day. Also, can I get a spell check on his post. Spelling matters.

Big difference between "come on guys" and "cum on guys."

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So many angry people this past week. What is going on?

BriGuy

Liked Posts:
Yeah. He's got some issues. Poor guy, I bet he was a nice fella back in the day. Also, can I get a spell check on his post. Spelling matters.

Big difference between "come on guys" and "cum on guys."
I don’t have any issues other than I love talking football. It’s simple. Some people suck at life and the only way to make themselves feel better is to try and make others miserable. I asked you one question and you replied like a loser fuck. Go back and read. If life is that bad you either get a divorce, quit your job or hang yourself.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
I don’t have any issues other than I love talking football. It’s simple. Some people suck at life and the only way to make themselves feel better is to try and make others miserable. I asked you one question and you replied like a loser fuck. Go back and read. If life is that bad you either get a divorce, quit your job or hang yourself.
Don’t make the rest of us named Brian look bad sir.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Do you need a hug?

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Mac is definitely more of a “system guy” who can be very good for the right team. I think NE is that team - he will do well there.

But here?? No way. He would have been a disaster here. No Oline, poor scheme, limited mobility, etc. He would basically be Nick Foles 2.0 here. We have seen that movie before. The Bears need a guy who can play well when a play breaks down — because here, plays break down pretty regularly. We have the right guy for here - Fields.