Mac Jones

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Yeah I guess I do. You win. You guys don’t like new people posting I get it. I won’t bother you again
Bro you can keep posting. People will talk sports, but there is also a lot of reactionary hostility around here as well. Chill. Half the people who have been here a long time talk a lot of shit to each other

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah I guess I do. You win. You guys don’t like new people posting I get it. I won’t bother you again

Bro. Let it go, it's all good. There is a college football thread that's in the all sports forum. You are welcome to discuss Buckeyes and other college teams in there v

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everybody can stop gobbling the Patriots knob, their days are ova.

Down in Tampa now....

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lots of quick decisive, good reads and accurate throws. All very short though. Probably just what was being called for the preseason.
He just missed the long ones but looked pretty good overall.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How many non-football post did he use up complaining about non-football posts? If you can't get on with 'every other message board', maybe it's not the message boards. Thin skin is like chum in the water.
Bro. Let it go, it's all good. There is a college football thread that's in the all sports forum. You are welcome to discuss Buckeyes and other college teams in there v

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Of all teams in the NFL, the Patriots are the absolute best in showcasing a players strengths and avoiding their weaknesses.

As long as Belichick is running that team I expect Jones to not only look good for the Pats, but also have a good career there. That is completely different than saying he is a good QB and could succeed anywhere.

Unless that player is a Wide Receiver