Marc Ross: Bowers not a special player

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I gotta say he doesn't look the part standing next to Gronk andit has nothing to with a Gronk compare. Looks kinda knock kneed and pudgy, almost special in that pick. Next one in the shot sequence had to look better.
View attachment 37092
And that’s a retired Gronk at that. Slimmed down compared To his playing days.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Gronk played around 270 during his NFL career. Not sure why people are surprised that he looks 35 lbs bigger than a guy…. That weighed 235 during the college football season

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Yeah its hard to make a guy that is 6'3" 240 look small but Gronk is an absolute beast.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
You said 3 TE sets, not 2.

Nice try at walking it back.
This is exactly what I said:

“Please don’t let @Black Rainbow see this. He doesn’t understand what Waldron likes to do and the value of running out of 12 and 13 for a young QB.”

That means Waldron likes those personnel groupings. Also, I mentioned they really don’t the have players in house to run 13 right now because Carlson is TE3.

Do you understand now?

Also, do you believe playing out of 12 and 13 would not benefit a young QB? I noticed you never commented on that.

Also, I’m starting to believe there was a reason for your incarceration. Most felons aren’t the best and brightest in society.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
He seems to ah e all the legit athleticism but that picture with gronk, he looked balding, knock kneed and goofy, he did not look like the

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I must be Dyslexic or something because every time I see someone post Bowers I see Bowser from Super Mario Bros. For what it’s worth I think Bowser could really improve the pass rush.