Marcus Mariota

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure goff is really an upgrade either.

He plays great at times but so does mitch. He's inconsistent as fuck, streaky as fuck. He also has the pleasure of dealing with a much better supporting cast and a much smarter OC/playcaller and still looks like trash half the time.

Everyone on here shits on pace, but Imagine if we gave up two firsts, 2 seconds, and 2 3rds for Mitch? Thats what they did for Goff. Then they paid him!

SMH, people would be trying to kill pace.
They drafted Goff and have not drafted a first rounder since. (Not all because f the trade for him, but again, to your point, imagine if the Bears had done so. )

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
and that is exactly what Pace will try to do. Its basically an anyone but Foles move.

Which is why he wont make it because I doubt they see it as anyone but Foles thats just the meatballs

the fact is you bring in a stud clear starter or you run Foles back and improve your OLine and bank on having a great draft again . All this talk about bringing in these other veterans as if they dont need the same things we couldnt provide Foles to be successful is baffling . Either you bring in someone worthy of the loft expectations that will be placed on them or you continue to build up your overall team and get your cap under control .

Mariota last year would have been a solid move but this year all you are doing is putting him in the meat grinder for a lame duck administration .

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
Mariota played well and showed promise with the titans, but he always had trouble staying healthy.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Bears should have took Goff and that 2023 1st round pick from the Rams.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
You think the Bears are in the same position in terms of QB that they were in last year at this time?

exactly, this year they absolutely need to get it right so you think mariota will be called when he wasnt called/talked to last year?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How about NO!
IF they can't get Watson, Draft a QB or two

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I feel like a lot of people in this thread haven't really watched much of marcus mariota outside of a half game where he put up an 83 QB rating this year.
I’ve watched enough to know he was let go by his original team.......just like Mitch

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mariota or Jimmy G is just taking another teams Trubisky. Lateral move at best. Watson or Draft Is the way.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jimmy G, Goff, Fitz, Mariota, Alex Smith...? Pace will and should go for one of these. None are great, but all are better than what we have, and won't cost a boatload of picks to aquire.
This comment is disrespectful to Alex Smith.