Marcus Williams

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
Was that the worst tackle attempt you ever seen or what? I kinda feel bad for the kid, he's going to be remembered for that play forever and will never be able to escape it. all his teammates and all the fans will hate him for eternity.

#BrandonBostickesque

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BeerFan

Liked Posts:
I think he thought that he got there too soon and tried to avoid him because he thought he would be called for PI. I really have no other explanation.

I agree mistimed his arrival at the receiver. He avoided him so as to not get a PI call and give them a FG attempt. Was probably hoping someone else would make the play or incomplete pass. Not much else he could do at that point.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think he thought that he got there too soon and tried to avoid him because he thought he would be called for PI. I really have no other explanation.

That's exactly what i was saying. He held back cause he thought he was gonna hit him before the ball got to him.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I kinda feel bad for him. I'm sure this is going to bother him all offseason

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I guess he actually had a really good year people are saying. I doubt the Saints cut him.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
He becomes the Saints version of Chris Conte.

Exactly, only chance he has to make up for this is winning the Super Bowl. He will always be hated by Saints fan. He is almost better off on another team.

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
Sad thing was all he had to do was wait for the Wr to catch it, tackle him and time was going to run out...such a huge mistake and a guaranteed win snatched away. Unless Min still had a time out..which I don't think they did.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I agree mistimed his arrival at the receiver. He avoided him so as to not get a PI call and give them a FG attempt. Was probably hoping someone else would make the play or incomplete pass. Not much else he could do at that point.

The Saints used their last timeout right before that play. I 100% guarantee that "NO PASS INTERFERENCE!!!" was what they focused on.

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
Sad thing was all he had to do was wait for the Wr to catch it, tackle him and time was going to run out...such a huge mistake and a guaranteed win snatched away. Unless Min still had a time out..which I don't think they did.
They did not.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It was a stupid defense.

Why was a safety 1 on 1 with Diggs with 2 CBS short guarding the sideline at depths that didn’t matter?

That is a tough assignment for a safety. He needs to keep him in bounds and make the tackle.

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
It was a stupid defense.

Why was a safety 1 on 1 with Diggs with 2 CBS short guarding the sideline at depths that didn’t matter?

That is a tough assignment for a safety. He needs to keep him in bounds and make the tackle.

Was the safety out of position as well? I was trying to figure out why Diggs had so much space and seemed like the safety was playing too far off him.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
He didnt have to try to spear him all he had to do was bring him to the ground....