Marcus Williams

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
He's been a very productive rookie but I bet they have to trade him. We'd all like to invision a league where fans can look past this like this...but let's be real, he'll never live this down! NO should get what they can as he's a good player and they can get a 4/5 for him. Imagine if we had the same SB hopes (arguably top NFC threat) and Eddie Jackson made that error for us. Despite all the positives from this year, he has to go. The team, staff and any fan with a brain could look past it, but as DJT continues to prove, our country/fan base is made up by a large potion that could never forgive him.

Can you imagine how much worse the Buckner play would be today with social media and gifs? I'm not sure anyone could actually quantify how much worse, it's a factor is hundreds and not single digits.

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
He's been a very productive rookie but I bet they have to trade him. We'd all like to invision a league where fans can look past this like this...but let's be real, he'll never live this down! NO should get what they can as he's a good player and they can get a 4/5 for him. Imagine if we had the same SB hopes (arguably top NFC threat) and Eddie Jackson made that error for us. Despite all the positives from this year, he has to go. The team, staff and any fan with a brain could look past it, but as DJT continues to prove, our country/fan base is made up by a large potion that could never forgive him.

Can you imagine how much worse the Buckner play would be today with social media and gifs? I'm not sure anyone could actually quantify how much worse, it's a factor is hundreds and not single digits.
We had a similar situation a few years ago with Chris Conte. They kept him around for what seemed like forever though.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
We had a similar situation a few years ago with Chris Conte. They kept him around for what seemed like forever though.

Ehhhhh, slightly similar. But not nearly as dramatic. I really don’t think they compare on levels of ‘fuck-ups’

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
"There is something in my eye"
a96d080a0177df12f9f99bc52b5d7cf6.jpg

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
:14 left in the game, and a rookie is the last man to beat. The DC needs just as much blame

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He is a rookie and made a mistake. Only meatball fans would suggest cutting a guy that had a pretty good year otherwise. People fuck up. What is important is how he responds to this.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I guess he actually had a really good year people are saying. I doubt the Saints cut him.

Isn't he a rookie? I'm pretty sure he was part of this great draft class the Saints had in this last draft with M.Lattimore, A.Kamara and that o-lineman they drafted early that played every snap this year. We need Pace to have the kind of draft the Saints had last year this year.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I still suspect that he thought the WR was going to try for the sideline and blocked his path. Doesn't excuse his play but the result makes it look like more than a bad decision.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
All he had to do was knock him out of bounds smh....what a awful tackling attempt

knocking him out of bounds stops the clock at 5 seconds...on comes the field goal unit and saints still lose.

smh...what an awful lack of game situation recognition.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I don't understand why Williams' eyes weren't up. Can't be afraid of contact

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

Not similar at all. Conte did not fk up. He tried and failed to cover someone else's fk up.

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All he had to do was let the guy catch the ball (to avoid PI) and then wrap tackle him or just hold him up so he doesn't step out of bound or tries to because the game clock ran out and was at zero at that point if not mistaken and the game would have been over.

But yea, he's never gonna forget that for a long time and neither will the millions of television viewers either.

Washington

Liked Posts:
NFL's version of Bill Buckner.

I wonder how many TVs were destroyed in Saints fan's homes yesterday?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
NFL's version of Bill Buckner.

I wonder how many TVs were destroyed in Saints fan's homes yesterday?

I would hope zero. It's pretty sad if a game brings out that level of rage.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I would hope zero. It's pretty sad if a game brings out that level of rage.

There are those who take it far more seriously than we do. I've read it here where what the Bears do impacts their weeks.