Marcus Williams

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Yeah he is definitely the dog in this situation even if he was in the right
Personally i take the p.i call and make sure theres no score

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Just saw that play for the first time and it looks almost impossible to miss that badly! That’s fucking horrible and almost like he was paid off or something. I know he wasn’t but he obviously was trying to miss Diggs but with that amount of time in the game you can’t be afraid of a penalty given time left and where Diggs was when he made the catch. That’s got to be a tough pill to swallow for his teammates and fans! I’d rather lose by thirty

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
knocking him out of bounds stops the clock at 5 seconds...on comes the field goal unit and saints still lose.

smh...what an awful lack of game situation recognition.

I think he was talking about knocking him out before his feet landed inbounds. I could be wrong though.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree with a previous poster that it probably would be best for William's career if the Saints trade him. He didn't play badly this year but the Saints fans are lighting their torches and grabbing their pitchforks and going after this guy. He is going to be tainted forever in New Orleans and the only way he can get out from under it is if he goes somewhere else. He is the Bartman, the Buckner, the Leon Durham of the Saints right now. He could go to three straight pro bowls but he will still get grief over that one mistake. It was a big one but it shouldn't ruin a guys career.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he was talking about knocking him out before his feet landed inbounds. I could be wrong though.

Or if his forward progress is stopped and he goes out backwards. Doubt a ref would do that this late in a game though.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure they had it hammered into them right before the play to make sure there is NO PASS INTERFERENCE. So of course if your coaches drill that into your head before the play, that is what your thinking as you go to make the play. He got there just a split second early and decided to play it "safe" and avoid the PI call, assuming he would have had help from the CB or it'd be incomplete.

I feel bad for the guy, b/c he had a great year for a rookie. You can't blame the game on him, plenty of other reason's as to why the Saints lost, but obviously that is the most glaring play and he's on the wrong end of it.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
I'm sure they had it hammered into them right before the play to make sure there is NO PASS INTERFERENCE. So of course if your coaches drill that into your head before the play, that is what your thinking as you go to make the play. He got there just a split second early and decided to play it "safe" and avoid the PI call, assuming he would have had help from the CB or it'd be incomplete.

I feel bad for the guy, b/c he had a great year for a rookie. You can't blame the game on him, plenty of other reason's as to why the Saints lost, but obviously that is the most glaring play and he's on the wrong end of it.

Seems like the guys on the Saints board are starting to soften a bit. They've got a still of the Saints 3rd and 1 that would've pretty much let them run all the clock and kick the FG at the end to win. Minnys Dlineman was across the ball before the snap. Looked pretty obvious too, would've all but ended the game.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
[video=facebook_share;1485094871617995]https://www.facebook.com/fakesportscenter/videos/1485094871617995/[/video]

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=facebook_share;1485094871617995]https://www.facebook.com/fakesportscenter/videos/1485094871617995/[/video]

Whoever made this wins the internet.