Marquise Goodwin will have a monster year

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goodwin needs to stay healthy. If he does, he’ll be a game changer, but I wouldn’t say a monster year. No way that guy gets 1000 yds.

he won't be a game changer, and he won't have a monster year, healthy or not

greg23

Liked Posts:
Of the top of my head without looking at past stats or comparable league stats.

Robinson - 1100
Mooney - 750
Goodwin - 500
Graham - 300
Kmet - 500
Cohen - 300
Monty - 200
Rb3 - 150
Miller - 300
The field - 300
Less injured players named (400)

That gets me to 4,000ish which would be the best year ever by a Bears QB but very middle of the pack NFL wise.

You're missing Byrd

He
Goodwin
Miller
Newsome

The 4 of them, if all on the team, could split up maybe about 1k in yards as the 3-6 wr slots with about 5 combined td's

This isn't a prolific offense
After arob Mooney, two te and monty...there isn't enough targets and yardage to go around for a HUGE season by anyone

Just hope each can contribute in certain ways and don't expect a ton of production

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Wims is the best blocker and special teamer.....how many of these little fast runts are great blockers? I find it hard to believe Pace would shed a draft pick so I think Newsom stays, I think whether they keep Miller depends on how good Newsom looks in camp and preseason, and I would not be surprised if they trade Miller after letting him show out in preseason...there's a possibility one of Byrd/Goodwin gets sent packing if they keep Wims

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Goodwin has hands of stone dude. One of the lowest catch percentages among active WRs.

This roster slot has gadget receiver/Cordarelle Patterson replacement written all over it.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
How does practicing with the backup qb equal a monster year??