Marshall Cutler Divorce = Baers Victory???

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bear with me guys because I'm just reading between all of the tweets here, and using my highly developed extrovert brain here (with which a lot of you mouthbreathing toads will prolly take issue)

But...

Do you think that Pace/Fox/Gase have finally figured out the answer to "fixing" Cutler and that answer is, shipping out his BFF Beast???

One of the TOP reasons why all the Cutty haters do their hating was always because Cutler would stare down Marshall. Maybe moving him will force Cutler to finally play within a system like he did with Martz???

Could this be the biggest addition by subtraction move in the History of the NFL if Cutler becomes the system QB (with some designed rollouts maybe for the fanboys) and put the bears in more of a "reboot" phase than a "rebuild," and finally get us the franchise QB we traded for and extended???

I'm cautiously optimistic as always, but look forward to thoughts from you guys....

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Marshall and Jeffrey are pretty much duplicates of each other. A pure deep threat in the mix would be ideal. Tell me Marshall's replacement first. And no, I dont blame Cutler treating Marshall like a No.1 receiver because he was. Marshall was not Marshall last year and suddenly his 4.5 became 4.8.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
a running game and a defense that doesn't trip over their own dicks would go a long way as well. Cutler is Cutler........don't make him throw constantly...do run the ball and have someone on defense tackle someone.....things will get better.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
50119970.jpg

BeerMe

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you forget the years without Marshall?

No. Dumb thread.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bear with me guys because I'm just reading between all of the tweets here, and using my highly developed extrovert brain here (with which a lot of you mouthbreathing toads will prolly take issue)

But...

Do you think that Pace/Fox/Gase have finally figured out the answer to "fixing" Cutler and that answer is, shipping out his BFF Beast???

One of the TOP reasons why all the Cutty haters do their hating was always because Cutler would stare down Marshall. Maybe moving him will force Cutler to finally play within a system like he did with Martz???

Could this be the biggest addition by subtraction move in the History of the NFL if Cutler becomes the system QB (with some designed rollouts maybe for the fanboys) and put the bears in more of a "reboot" phase than a "rebuild," and finally get us the franchise QB we traded for and extended???

I'm cautiously optimistic as always, but look forward to thoughts from you guys....
mona-lisa_00366889.jpg

Truly a Masterpiece

the-clap-o.gif

this might be the greatest fucking thread ive ever seen ccs doesn't deserve you bro

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Jpi9CvA.gif

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fuck. Spelled Bears wrong in the fucking thread title. Mods??

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did you forget the years without Marshall?

No. Dumb thread.

thanks for signing on to post this. maybe you have better ideas or some constructive criticism? also, Cutler was his BEST under Martz. who DIDN'T have Marhall. DUH!

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
I brought up something similar this past season. Got torched for it. Not without reason, it's a pretty crazy idea. But in general, I think this team is done working around Cutler and his needs. He may be the QB next year and that certainly couldn't hurt. I don't know.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I did think 2011 when he had no glue go to target in his 2nd Martz year was the season Cutler looked the best in Chicago. I'm not certain that is enough of a benefit as other factors like Martz having that 2nd year and not being inept like Trestman in getting order and effective mechanics out of Cutler was a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.