Marshall Cutler Divorce = Baers Victory???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick80

giphy.gif

I hope Mick doesn't hall monitor you. Tsktsk.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they sign Maclin because they wanted to get younger and speedier without losing leadership or a huge drop in talent, than I'm ok with this.

I have no idea what Chip Kelly is doing. he should have run his system with Vick, Shady, Jackson, Maclin .... he walked into the perfect situation for himself but squandered it.

Without the addition of Maclin, a huge season by Wilson, or a targeted draft pick that works out, or a similar proven deep threat coming to the bears than we are idiotic.

The beauty of Marshall, Bennet, Jeffrey was you had to choose who to doube, or you could get confused and lose sight of Forte. Even though Marshal wasn't a deep threat, he commanded a double team like one, so essentially you are taking a huge risk by losing a key assett to a winning offense.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I think Cutler will be superb this season.

This WOULD be the year that he'd play well, wouldn't it? Stacked QB class next season and he'll probably take us to 9 or 10 wins, miss the playoffs, and cost us a chance at a franchise QB.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bear with me guys because I'm just reading between all of the tweets here, and using my highly developed extrovert brain here (with which a lot of you mouthbreathing toads will prolly take issue)

But...

Do you think that Pace/Fox/Gase have finally figured out the answer to "fixing" Cutler and that answer is, shipping out his BFF Beast???

One of the TOP reasons why all the Cutty haters do their hating was always because Cutler would stare down Marshall. Maybe moving him will force Cutler to finally play within a system like he did with Martz???

Could this be the biggest addition by subtraction move in the History of the NFL if Cutler becomes the system QB (with some designed rollouts maybe for the fanboys) and put the bears in more of a "reboot" phase than a "rebuild," and finally get us the franchise QB we traded for and extended???

I'm cautiously optimistic as always, but look forward to thoughts from you guys....

tibsy.gif

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I can't help but notice that HHMs srs footbaw threads always get hijacked by the same gif posting toads. Not naming names, just calling it and def not sorry.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could this be the biggest addition by subtraction move in the History of the NFL..

No. The biggest addition by subtraction move in the History of the NFL will be the Bears trading/releasing Cutler.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Do you think that Pace/Fox/Gase have finally figured out the answer to "fixing" Cutler and that answer is, shipping out his BFF Beast???

So what is your excuse for Cutler when Marshall was not a Bear?

So we will trade Alshon next year because Cutler will just stare him down in 2015?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
No. The biggest addition by subtraction move in the History of the NFL will be the Bears trading/releasing Cutler.

I'd say it's a toss up between firing Angelo/Lovie and Emery/Trestman

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't help but notice that HHMs srs footbaw threads always get hijacked by the same gif posting toads. Not naming names, just calling it and def not sorry.
The only time HHM is serious is when he's trying to be friends with self banned posters.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The only time HHM is serious is when he's trying to be friends with self banned posters.

And when he tells me I'm funny.

At least... I hope he's serious. :(

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Cutlers biggest problem was having a top WR. Good thing we fixed that. Great call OP.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Yes more excuses and catering to Jay Cutler.

Status
Not open for further replies.