Marshall Cutler Divorce = Baers Victory???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick80

I can't help but notice that HHMs srs footbaw threads always get hijacked by the same gif posting toads. Not naming names, just calling it and def not sorry.

tumblr_n8piusYYBr1t9sksvo1_400.gif

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't help but notice that HHMs srs footbaw threads always get hijacked by the same gif posting toads. Not naming names, just calling it and def not sorry.

I wont post no more gifs in yer internet bros thread man.....I am truly truly...

giphy.gif

Nick80

I'll continue posting them, if this thread was serious then Douche is a real boy.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll continue posting them, if this thread was serious then Douche is a real boy.

ive been kicked from the posse mang

abandoned in chatsy and now my postings been questioned... I guess its back too...

wolf_howling-69727.gif

Nick80

ive been kicked from the posse mang

abandoned in chatsy and now my postings been questioned... I guess its back too...

wolf_howling-69727.gif

They kicked you? Fucking hell, there is a lot of piss and vinegar in that group isn't there?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You bros need to migrate already! Come slack. Got a chatzy channel and everything!

#thankbangs4everyone
#itsfriday

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well anyways, i really think pace is doing what is best for cutler and the team. Lets hope that he can get the OL figured out, and then see what they can do without marshall messing up cutler's progressions.

Also, I really hope Pace signs a quality blocking TE. Bear Pascoe would be ideal, great lockerroom guy, solid work ethic, blue collar attitude and his name is BEAR!

Last edited:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its like people are seeing their first ever HHM post

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This move is a clear indication of bears renewed commitment to Cutler

boardr45

Liked Posts:
Last season showed a lot of defenses successfully schemed to limit our plays geared toward Marshall and Jeffery....seeing as these two receivers are similar and that Jeffrey has more upside plus a looming contract thats expiring soon in addition to Marshall's diarrhea of the mouth and I'd say at this point Pace / Fox want to turn the locker room around & probably want to add more dimension to the receiving corps (hopefully) with some speed.

Cutler might get another shot but they will probably try to limit errors with lots of running the ball and now a significantly less stare down competition. Probably awkward for Marshall & Cutler to do that now that Marsh decided to talk crap behind the guys back. Also, it looked like Cutler wasn't eager to throw Marshalls way after their little tiff. Should be interesting and could be painful to watch no doubt.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
and then bennett would be open and as the season wore on, drop all the passes.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Last season showed a lot of defenses successfully schemed to limit our plays geared toward Marshall and Jeffery....seeing as these two receivers are similar and that Jeffrey has more upside plus a looming contract thats expiring soon in addition to Marshall's diarrhea of the mouth and I'd say at this point Pace / Fox want to turn the locker room around & probably want to add more dimension to the receiving corps (hopefully) with some speed.

Cutler might get another shot but they will probably try to limit errors with lots of running the ball and now a significantly less stare down competition. Probably awkward for Marshall & Cutler to do that now that Marsh decided to talk crap behind the guys back. Also, it looked like Cutler wasn't eager to throw Marshalls way after their little tiff. Should be interesting and could be painful to watch no doubt.

Pretty well thought out. I'm not sure he really needs speed out there, especially with his newfound accuracy problems. But having his obsession removed from the field of play should force cutler to do what the play says rather than try to be some sort of hero gunslinger of yesteryear.

I do agree that they need more balance with the run game though and appreciate you actually posting about football in a football thread rather than a bunch of silly pictures like most of the TROLLS on this board.

Thanks and keep posting!

PS - speaking of TROLLS, you should probably check out the ignore feature, new guy. I'd put most of the posters ITT on ignore if you actually want to have a football conversation here.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If this is what Victory feels like I would rather be a loser.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If this is what Victory feels like I would rather be a loser.

You're not a loser, at least you didn't go all out fucktard gif bomb in my thread like these other fucktards...

Status
Not open for further replies.