Marshall Cutler Divorce = Baers Victory???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Stop fucking with my good time. Did you go to Ohio State.

Why you hating on the foodblog threads? Those were the highlight of last season, and about the only thing I looked forward to each week.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And craig stelz even though he's retired

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why you hating on the foodblog threads? Those were the highlight of last season, and about the only thing I looked forward to each week.
I could tell you about the foodblog that made HHM and me friends but then I would have to kill you.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Stupid thread title. Mods please amend to correct spelling of the beloved- Barezz.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I could tell you about the foodblog that made HHM and me friends but then I would have to kill you.

The foodblogs truly bring the forum together, I think even ommy was slightly less douchey in one of them.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Marshall and Jeffrey are pretty much duplicates of each other. A pure deep threat in the mix would be ideal. Tell me Marshall's replacement first. And no, I dont blame Cutler treating Marshall like a No.1 receiver because he was. Marshall was not Marshall last year and suddenly his 4.5 became 4.8.

I don't know why people say that so much... Marshall is much more of a possession receiver who does a lot of dirty work in the middle of the field. He great at breaking tackles and running with the ball. AJ isn't very good at YAC, he's a straight line long striding runner who excels at grabbing balls behind the defense.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Baersz are who we thought they were and we are putting them on the hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.