Marshall Cutler Divorce = Baers Victory???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You bros need to migrate already! Come slack. Got a chatzy channel and everything!

#thankbangs4everyone
#itsfriday

take your gypsy cult and shove it. HBK and Bigfoot are not joining you fucking slackers.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This thread is just another beta starving for attention from cube on weekend

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They kicked you? Fucking hell, there is a lot of piss and vinegar in that group isn't there?

he was not kicked. Just the weak minded sheep chatzy members jumped ship to some gypsy cult of slackers.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

sorry about last night bro, fell asleep studying for that stupid ass test today.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I didn't know Nick80 got a job! That's fantastic news!!! Congrats Nick, and please keep your annoying gif spam in the bar. Thanks!

Nick80

I didn't know Nick80 got a job! That's fantastic news!!! Congrats Nick, and please keep your annoying gif spam in the bar. Thanks!

Nah, who would keep your serious football threads in check? No one.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

So now you're hating on nick? Are you an anglophobe? Would you hate on the UK irl?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So now you're hating on nick? Are you an anglophobe? Would you hate on the UK irl?

not hating at all. i'm happy he's got a job, and in a cube no less. i just would like appropriate contributions for appropriate forums, that's all. he can troll the bar all he wants, but if he keeps being an idiot in here i'm going to have to report his posts.

Nick80

not hating at all. i'm happy he's got a job, and in a cube no less. i just would like appropriate contributions for appropriate forums, that's all. he can troll the bar all he wants, but if he keeps being an idiot in here i'm going to have to report his posts.

dog-gif-lol-Favim.com-372826.gif

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol ate internet threats. Some life u must have

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I gif bombed yer thread too mang but I did appoligize and u can tell douche to goto hells in yer new chatzy for me

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes please. It might remind me that you were once like me, fun.

I'm FUN. Look at my avatar. I just thought you'd show some respect for actual football talk now that you've returned, especially for someone you claim to be internet friends with.

Nick80

I'm FUN. Look at my avatar. I just thought you'd show some respect for actual football talk now that you've returned, especially for someone you claim to be internet friends with.

Are you, ARE YOU?

Bye mate.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

There ain't nothing fun about your avi. Dat shits scary. Looks like he's trying to poke my eyeballs out.

Nick80

There ain't nothing fun about your avi. Dat shits scary. Looks like he's trying to poke my eyeballs out.

See HHM, SEE?!

What happened to our hedonistic days of bygone with chickenchaser and elasticband Conte?

We were good bros once. Now ships in the night. One day I hope to have your full internet friendship back.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Where's ole with the #healing when you need him?

Status
Not open for further replies.