Marshall Cutler Divorce = Baers Victory???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Only in Chicago do people complain of the QB targeting the No. 1 WR too often.

Probably because in Chicago the QB has to stare the #1 down because he's unable to progress through reads, look off safeties, see the whole field and maintain composure and technique in the pocket. These pesky basic fundamentals of quarterbacking that apparently don't matter if you can tease a stupid coaching staff with a big arm.

Thankfully we no longer have a stupid coaching staff.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pretty well thought out. I'm not sure he really needs speed out there, especially with his newfound accuracy problems. But having his obsession removed from the field of play should force cutler to do what the play says rather than try to be some sort of hero gunslinger of yesteryear.

I do agree that they need more balance with the run game though and appreciate you actually posting about football in a football thread rather than a bunch of silly pictures like most of the TROLLS on this board.

Thanks and keep posting!

PS - speaking of TROLLS, you should probably check out the ignore feature, new guy. I'd put most of the posters ITT on ignore if you actually want to have a football conversation here.

Speaking of great candidates to put on ignore......... You were just advised by the master of being put on ignore:)

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Probably because in Chicago the QB has to stare the #1 down because he's unable to progress through reads, look off safeties, see the whole field and maintain composure and technique in the pocket. These pesky basic fundamentals of quarterbacking that apparently don't matter if you can tease a stupid coaching staff with a big arm.

Thankfully we no longer have a stupid coaching staff.

I remember pointing out how Marshall and Jeffrey didn't have much of a disparity between targets 2 years ago, it was something like 10 extra targets for the season in Marshalls favor when Cutler was in the game, but that didn't stop some of you with the dumb nonsense.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I remember pointing out how Marshall and Jeffrey didn't have much of a disparity between targets 2 years ago, it was something like 10 extra targets for the season in Marshalls favor when Cutler was in the game, but that didn't stop some of you with the dumb nonsense.

Maybe I'm wrong then; Cutler doesn't really have these problems going into year 10. My bad.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Maybe I'm wrong then; Cutler doesn't really have these problems going into year 10. My bad.

I get it, you don't like him, move on.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The target numbers were indeed fairly close for the entire season, but BM leads the league in "staredown targets", lol

Trestman isn't as stupid as you all want him to be, he forced Jay to throw elsewhere with the play calling, it was so obvious when McCown came in and showed what actual progression of a play looked like.

IJPH, does Jay staredown his receivers? Y/N answer will do.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The target numbers were indeed fairly close for the entire season, but BM leads the league in "staredown targets", lol

Trestman isn't as stupid as you all want him to be, he forced Jay to throw elsewhere with the play calling, it was so obvious when McCown came in and showed what actual progression of a play looked like.

IJPH, does Jay staredown his receivers? Y/N answer will do.

Yes, but that wasn't the point was it? I said, "Only in Chicago will people complain about a No. 1 WR being targeted too much," and you guys went off on your anti-Cutler BS that we've all heard a million times. Do you guys ever get tired of saying the same shit over and over? There's a reason I don't venture into the Cutler forum, it's the same things being said that we've all heard for the last 6 years. This has all been rehashed and re-rehashed and re-re-rehashed. Also, the target numbers (percentage wise) were nearly identical for McCown as they were for Cutler, across the board.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Speaking of great candidates to put on ignore......... You were just advised by the master of being put on ignore:)

Lol shit hawk master strikes again.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, but that wasn't the point was it? I said, "Only in Chicago will people complain about a No. 1 WR being targeted too much," and you guys went off on your anti-Cutler BS that we've all heard a million times. Do you guys ever get tired of saying the same shit over and over? There's a reason I don't venture into the Cutler forum, it's the same things being said that we've all heard for the last 6 years. This has all been rehashed and re-rehashed and re-re-rehashed. Also, the target numbers (percentage wise) were nearly identical for McCown as they were for Cutler, across the board.

Only yes or no.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Then how did they prove it?

Synthetic tardigrade tears. Duh. Problem is that its just like dark matter. It would bankrupt all of the countries of the world to produce a teaspoon of it.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Staredown targets eh. Must be a near-int ancillary stat. Some next level shit bruh. *hits the blunt*

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Staredown targets eh. Must be a near-int ancillary stat.

I just want Cutler gone so we can pick sides with the new QB already, and work on running him out of town.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hahahaha. Has anyone greased up the quarterback carousel? That bitch has been sitting still for a while.

boardr45

Liked Posts:
Pretty well thought out. I'm not sure he really needs speed out there, especially with his newfound accuracy problems. But having his obsession removed from the field of play should force cutler to do what the play says rather than try to be some sort of hero gunslinger of yesteryear.

I do agree that they need more balance with the run game though and appreciate you actually posting about football in a football thread rather than a bunch of silly pictures like most of the TROLLS on this board.

Thanks and keep posting!

PS - speaking of TROLLS, you should probably check out the ignore feature, new guy. I'd put most of the posters ITT on ignore if you actually want to have a football conversation here.

Thanks dude

This stare down thing with Marshall didn't help but I also noticed some route running errors and incorrect adjustments that Marshall made and it was even kookier when the friggin HC was too afraid to call it out during a post game media conference. Then there were Marshalls penalties like offsides ugh. Brandon is a legitimate receiver and elite but it just seemed like he was getting to be uncoachable / unaccountable / uncontrollable for his own actions...again in his career. Gotta wonder if Gase wanted to go through nixing those bad habits and temper tantrums all over again. Seems like Fox has started weeding out anything that will hinder them from rebuilding a new scheme / mindset / tempo. We need humble, unselfish players these days in Chicago again that's for sure.

Cutler has a cannon for an arm that's for damn sure. Heck, look at what proper scheme strategy did for Romo this past year.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Thanks dude

This stare down thing with Marshall didn't help but I also noticed some route running errors and incorrect adjustments that Marshall made and it was even kookier when the friggin HC was too afraid to call it out during a post game media conference. Then there were Marshalls penalties like offsides ugh. Brandon is a legitimate receiver and elite but it just seemed like he was getting to be uncoachable / unaccountable / uncontrollable for his own actions...again in his career. Gotta wonder if Gase wanted to go through nixing those bad habits and temper tantrums all over again. Seems like Fox has started weeding out anything that will hinder them from rebuilding a new scheme / mindset / tempo. We need humble, unselfish players these days in Chicago again that's for sure.

Cutler has a cannon for an arm that's for damn sure. Heck, look at what proper scheme strategy did for Romo this past year.

The connection between Romo and Cutler is ridiculously overstated.

Never once in his life has that injury prone choke machine Jay Cutler been anywhere even close to Romo's level. Jay Cutler is all the bad of Romo with none of the good.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hahahaha. Has anyone greased up the quarterback carousel? That bitch has been sitting still for a while.

I believe chad hutchinson is still on it. Not like he had anything better to do than, you know, ride a carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.