Marshall Cutler Divorce = Baers Victory???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
See HHM, SEE?!

What happened to our hedonistic days of bygone with chickenchaser and elasticband Conte?

We were good bros once. Now ships in the night. One day I hope to have your full internet friendship back.

Internet bros are the best. If they get mad at you the worst that happens is a disliking. My real friends do terrible shit like ask me to help them move and stuff.

Nick80

Internet bros are the best. If they get mad at you the worst that happens is a disliking. My real friends do terrible shit like ask me to help them move and stuff.

I got this alot, not so much anymore. My IRL gif posting got out of hand, went to rehab but didn't help. C'est la vie.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I will squat all of you

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes. Are we going to have a problem?

Nick80

I'll see you all at the TC meet up, bring your best gifs, i'ma fuck all of you up.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'll see you all at the TC meet up, bring your best gifs, i'ma fuck all of you up.

German-suplex-animation.gif

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bear with me guys because I'm just reading between all of the tweets here, and using my highly developed extrovert brain here (with which a lot of you mouthbreathing toads will prolly take issue)

But...

Do you think that Pace/Fox/Gase have finally figured out the answer to "fixing" Cutler and that answer is, shipping out his BFF Beast???

One of the TOP reasons why all the Cutty haters do their hating was always because Cutler would stare down Marshall. Maybe moving him will force Cutler to finally play within a system like he did with Martz???

Could this be the biggest addition by subtraction move in the History of the NFL if Cutler becomes the system QB (with some designed rollouts maybe for the fanboys) and put the bears in more of a "reboot" phase than a "rebuild," and finally get us the franchise QB we traded for and extended???

I'm cautiously optimistic as always, but look forward to thoughts from you guys....

Seriously? Hope you didn't burn out your few remaining smart cells thinking this shit up.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Only in Chicago do people complain of the QB targeting the No. 1 WR too often.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm reading some stuff about Fox going to change the culture of Cutler with a lot of "running the ball like hell" and not making Cutler throw as much. That's pretty interesting and to that I'd just say............ How? Behind Garza and Mills? Two clowns that forced Long to have to take on three defensive linemen on a given play? ANd forced Bennett to have to stay in as a blocker?

Before this Marshal move and now the likelihood that Forte is likely going to be gone also, I wanted the Bears to look to draft Scherff and sign Wisnewski(sp?) to make the offensive line a great one. Now they would have lost their best receiver and best running back who they would have to replace with free agents or draft picks. So........... how does this resurrection of the running game happen with that in mind? HMMMMMMM????????

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
They didn't force Long to take on 3 DL, he did it because he got disinterested with one and bored with two.

Status
Not open for further replies.