Matt and Pace Out?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nah that's the norm here.

People get super triggered when you talk about future stuf,f calling it conspiratorial shit. They're stupid, just ignore them
What are u talking about? Nobody hates @Dejo here. He's a level headed, objective and reasoned poster. The opposite of someone who believes in that Qanon stuff lol.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
future stuff, and potential information reveal that Joe is not the smartest person in the room, as he thinks he is. We are only trying to give him some self awareness.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
future stuff, and potential information reveal that Joe is not the smartest person in the room, as he thinks he is. We are only trying to give him some self awareness.
Future stuff is the best type of stuff fyi.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I’ve got to give it too Eric Lambert, his dedication and work ethic is on point.
But it's not even work. Literally all he does is just write book reports, badly, about the work others have done. He once stole Dan Bernstein's work and tried to pass it off as his own. Nevermind that you can't call yourself "sportsmockery" and look to be taken seriously. I remember once when Bears Twitter kept calling him out because he was writing training camp articles when he wasn't even there. Maybe @zack54attack can confirm.

Yet, there's @dabears70. Posting his confirmation bias about Pace. Meanwhile, at this point, on November 28, only one of his first round picks is a difference maker for the Bears. I have to emphasize "for the Bears," because apparently a guy that doesn't even play for the team that Pace generally manages validates him. But, Darnelly Mooney (just a guy), Bilal Nichols (just a guy), Khalil Herbert (just a guy), Trevis Gipson (just a guy) makes Pace worthy of an extension.

But yeah, guys with losing records should be rewarded. Right @dabears70

(I know @dabears70 has me on ignore. Because he's a pussy.)

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Nice to see you got a pussy to go with those two gigantic melons on your back, you gooey couch stain.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what thee fuck??? hahahahhaa

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Can't say anyone on lock on LaConfora's list really thrills me.

The only one who really fits the CEO mold of head coach that I would want for the team is Josh McDaniels, and I am still leery about him regarding how he handled things in Denver.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
But it's not even work. Literally all he does is just write book reports, badly, about the work others have done. He once stole Dan Bernstein's work and tried to pass it off as his own. Nevermind that you can't call yourself "sportsmockery" and look to be taken seriously. I remember once when Bears Twitter kept calling him out because he was writing training camp articles when he wasn't even there. Maybe @zack54attack can confirm.

Yet, there's @dabears70. Posting his confirmation bias about Pace. Meanwhile, at this point, on November 28, only one of his first round picks is a difference maker for the Bears. I have to emphasize "for the Bears," because apparently a guy that doesn't even play for the team that Pace generally manages validates him. But, Darnelly Mooney (just a guy), Bilal Nichols (just a guy), Khalil Herbert (just a guy), Trevis Gipson (just a guy) makes Pace worthy of an extension.

But yeah, guys with losing records should be rewarded. Right @dabears70

(I know @dabears70 has me on ignore. Because he's a pussy.)
The departed GIF - Find on GIFER

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How could Pace not be fired? Dude has nothing to show after 7 years. No play off wins and sub .500 record. GTFO
General managers are not judged by the teams win lose record, that is the Head coaches responsibility. Yes, that coach does provide a talent, but if the coach can’t win with the talent then it’s not squarely the GMs fault. Paces’s last 2 years have probably been top 3 NFL. We have young talent all over the roster Montgomery, Herbert, Mooney, fields, Roquan, Jaylin, Borom, and if Jenkins can play as expected then the 2 tackle positions, the QB, the RBs, and a WR all adressed in 2 years. I seriously don’t think you can name 3 GMs who have done better.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
General managers are not judged by the teams win lose record, that is the Head coaches responsibility. Yes, that coach does provide a talent, but if the coach can’t win with the talent then it’s not squarely the GMs fault. Paces’s last 2 years have probably been top 3 NFL. We have young talent all over the roster Montgomery, Herbert, Mooney, fields, Roquan, Jaylin, Borom, and if Jenkins can play as expected then the 2 tackle positions, the QB, the RBs, and a WR all adressed in 2 years. I seriously don’t think you can name 3 GMs who have done better.
Stop

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Welp, there it is. The dumbest thing I'll read today, and friend, that is saying a lot.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Dude...

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just saying GMs Jobs are a lot more than just about drafting players. Here’s a question for you are the bears worth more money before or after Pace? Is the scouting department better now or before? How many teams in our division would you switch rosters with?

If you were the rank Pace to the Bears GMs over the last 20 years, would it be towards the top or bottom? The top for me

If you were to bring Nagy to the Bears coaches over the last 20 years where would you rank him towards the top or bottom? Dead last, close with Trestman.