Matt nagy likely will not call plays again this year

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Then why have him as head coach other than management can't fire him and not look like idiots. Instead, they keep a lame duck and look like idiots.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not seeing where he said he wasn't going to call plays for the Bears again this year.
He didn't say that. I watched the press conference. He kept trying to say it's a group effort....like he wanted to run the ball for 14 points or something....like he had something to do with it.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm watching replay of nagy's press conference and he sounds like a guy who was kicked in the nuts and also looks like he's reading off of a sheet of paper.

He just sounds defeated. I think he knows he's toast

2MuchChino

Liked Posts:
Why not just a keep a head coach who seems to know how to keep a team motivated and have an OC that can call a pro game?
That is the NFL meta is it not? So, yes that's what the Bears need to continue doing, however, we should not underestimate Nagy's ability to F things up regardless.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure this is the case anymore. Players see Nagy getting shit on everywhere. Then he gives up play calling? No way he is the main motivational factor anymore.
Nagy isn’t going anywhere right now.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is the NFL meta is it not? So, yes that's what the Bears need to continue doing, however, we should not underestimate Nagy's ability to F things up regardless.
It’s possible