Matt nagy likely will not call plays again this year

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's really difficult if not impossible to understand what's going on from the outside looking in. It's very possible that Nagy had a part in play design.

What I'm sure of is that Nagy is absolutely a terrible playcaller on gameday. Designing plays and calling them on gameday are two very different things.

My opinion is he overthinks things and ends up fucking everything up in the process. He can't seem to get out of his own way. While Lazor seems to be much more pragmatic, and does all the things that were patently obvious to much of the fan base. Run the ball, max protect and set up the occasional deep pass.

I'd still like to see some more emphasis on designed plays that might move the launch point, more play action, etc. But I'm not gonna bitch until I see some more.
FFS Nagy's contract is up. Get rid of this boob. You don't want ANY chance he gets playcalling back. He has demonstrated for FOUR YEARS he cannot be trusted.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Man I was getting big time nervous in the 4th when they showed Nagy several times with the play sheet back in his hand. Somebody please tape his hands up next game so he can’t grip that sheet.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
don't forget we went through this late last year as well after the lions and jags games late in the season, maybe Lazor is the answer , or did he just have the fortune to get a bad lions defense, only time will tell

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
2nd best thing? U didn't meltdown on @Grimson for the 3rd week in a row and actually watched the game for once!

This is a very good point. @and 69 others was on a 3 week ban spree and glad to see my friend didn't have another episode of complete melting.

Now where is @greg23 ? I had an amazing time at my neighbors house. Actually left my cooler there because I had to dip out early to let a contractor in. Neighbor just sent me a pic, ice is still all solid but very few beverages left. Was such a good day. Hope Greg's fat wife didn't drive him to Brian Laundrie her with all of her nagging.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
FFS Nagy's contract is up. Get rid of this boob. You don't want ANY chance he gets playcalling back. He has demonstrated for FOUR YEARS he cannot be trusted.
Ryan paces contract is up at the end of the year. Matt still has one more year for 2022.

But the Bears will fire a head coach with a year left on their deal

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Only useful info naggy gave in that speel was the injury report
Hicks-groin
Williams-quad
Montgomery-knee

but no details on severity

love how media tried to bait players on play calling lol

Naggy the tool said all plays go through him. That probably explains that wild cat shit that only works against the lions

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Only useful info naggy gave in that speel was the injury report
Hicks-groin
Williams-quad
Montgomery-knee

but no details on severity

love how media tried to bait players on play calling lol

Naggy the tool said all plays go through him. That probably explains that wild cat shit that only works against the lions

I mean the thing is though, he is right that as the head coach everything goes through him, but that's the same for every NFL head coach. That goes unsaid. So to take that and wave it around like it's some sort of accomplishment actually makes him look further out of his depth as a head coach.

It makes him look very desperate, something that his face also emoted when saying it....

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm not seeing where he said he wasn't going to call plays for the Bears again this year.

You'd be a moron if you expected him to come out and say that. He is trying to save his job right now after the thing he sold himself as being was taken away from him.

You think he would honestly admit that to everyone?

Instead, in his post-game press conference, he looks teary-eyed, and his answers were very much those of someone circling the wagons and begging to keep their job even though they've been exposed to the people that matter is being a fraud.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i love the between-the-lines takes, especially after beating the … lions

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If Lazor can call a balanced game, why not promote him?

We don't need to find the next McVey, but we don't need a clown mascot for a HC either.

We would have been better off promoting Fangio.
Because you are thinking about what makes you the most attractive landing spot possible for the best coaches this off-season, and part of that is not humiliating Matt Nagy by making him suffer the indignity of a midseason firing. We might not like it, but it makes sense. It's the right move.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is a very good point. @and 69 others was on a 3 week ban spree and glad to see my friend didn't have another episode of complete melting.

Now where is @greg23 ? I had an amazing time at my neighbors house. Actually left my cooler there because I had to dip out early to let a contractor in. Neighbor just sent me a pic, ice is still all solid but very few beverages left. Was such a good day. Hope Greg's fat wife didn't drive him to Brian Laundrie her with all of her nagging.
Your new cooler? Or something u can let go? That new one u got is money

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your new cooler? Or something u can let go? That new one u got is money

Ya it's the same orange one that I brought over in July when we were doing Kubb practice.

I swear 2 god we are going to make it to nationals next summer in Eau Claire, WI provided we don't get hit with the injury bug like this year.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ya it's the same orange one that I brought over in July when we were doing Kubb practice.

I swear 2 god we are going to make it to nationals next summer in Eau Claire, WI provided we don't get hit with the injury bug like this year.
I'm going to be practicing my arch toss all winter so I have a complete game by spring

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Lazor can call a balanced game, why not promote him?

We don't need to find the next McVey, but we don't need a clown mascot for a HC either.

We would have been better off promoting Fangio.

Everything happens for a reason…

If we had kept Fangio, we would still have Trubisky and not Justin Fields.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
We said the same thing last year…

When they lose a few games, and they will, maybe even 6 in a row. He might call plays again.
I dont see the Bears maybe winning until the Steelers game.