Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't really care about a fight that should have taken place a decade ago.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I asked Don King who would win so it took the fun out of it. Would have been better in their prime but not now. Pac would have mauled him in the day. IMO

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im renting it and throwing a shin dig. Mayweather is going to win. Mayweather would have also won in their prime. Dont let Mayweather complete dickhead personality fool you. The guy is a complete monster and a top 5 boxer of all time. He has always been faster, stronger, and the better defender then Pac. Pac always has the punchers chance but Mayweather is probably the best defensive boxer of all time. It is insanely hard to hit him with any force. He has been knocked down I think once or twice in his career. Pretty sick.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I do have to hand it to them. A couple guys worth almost a half billion dollars Dukeing it out. Don't see that everyday.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mayweather is a points fighter. He does everything to win but I highly doubt anyone will ever call him one of the best fighters of all time when he's retired.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Excited for the fight and hoping Mayweather wins. The main reason is because I want to see an undefeated fighter...it would really be the only memorable thing from this era of boxing. At least for your average sports fan

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
Im renting it and throwing a shin dig. Mayweather is going to win. Mayweather would have also won in their prime. Dont let Mayweather complete dickhead personality fool you. The guy is a complete monster and a top 5 boxer of all time. He has always been faster, stronger, and the better defender then Pac. Pac always has the punchers chance but Mayweather is probably the best defensive boxer of all time. It is insanely hard to hit him with any force. He has been knocked down I think once or twice in his career. Pretty sick.

you a boxing fan bruh?

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Yeah, I'm having a bunch of people over to watch. As much as I want Pac to win, I don't think he will. He may have had a chance 5 years ago when he was an animal, but Mayweather will win this one. If Pac can fight him balls out like Maidana did, then he might have a chance, but Pac can't do that anymore. Mayweather's defense is just too good. I think it may turn out to be a little boring, actually.. Mayweather wins a boring decision is my prediction.. hope I'm wrong, though.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I put a 5 team bball/baseball and Mayweather parlay 6 weeks ago. I think -200 on Mayweather is silly. 48-0. He needs 50-0 to retire with argument for greatest ever. He needs to beat Paq, and he began wood chopping again which I think makes for strong leverage feet and back twist knockout power.

I think Mayweather knocks him out for a couple reasons.

He will read his attack code, and be able to counter the living daylights out of Paq's fury. More importantly, Paq had 3-4 Brawls with Cotto at an older age, and has many more amateur fights than his 60-0 pro record. Mayweathers defense has allowed him to avoid hard shots and stay high motor function.

I expect Manny will be out matched here as a boxer, with speed, footwork, and his attacks will leave him too open. Mayweather probably fought that sneaky lefty twice just to get ready for Paq.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Suge Knight is a free man if Floyd wins.

Mitchapalooza

lmao i heard about that..will suge owe may 3 albums and be murdered before the last 2 even drop

:gary:

All Eyez on Me counted as 2 albums on that agreement since it was a double album. The 7 day theory was written and recorded in 3 days (took 4 days to mix and master). He wanted out of death row asap. Don't blame him either, Suge's a dumbass haha

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
All Eyez on Me counted as 2 albums on that agreement since it was a double album. The 7 day theory was written and recorded in 3 days (took 4 days to mix and master). He wanted out of death row asap. Don't blame him either, Suge's a dumbass haha

never knew that all eyez on me counted as two..damn