Meatballs' preemptive excuses.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I personally think Justin Fields will play well these last 4 games.

Recently, Meatballs have been making preemptive excuses to write off the rest of Fields' performances because they are OBVIOUSLY losing faith and walking back expectations. The coaching, the injuries, covid...blah, blah, blah.

When Fields plays well you meatballs better not try to talk shit or @ me talking about eating crow. Y'all forfeit that right when you makes excuses before the game is even played.

I will simply direct you back to this thread.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
You know shit hits the fan when people will blame bad night games on epilepsy lol

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you take both sides of an argument you can never be wrong!
Who's never heard of week by week evaluation for a rookie? What I'm doing is harder than a blanket "You cannot expect anything this year."

Lol

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
BTW, you guys have been taking both sides all year...Fields is great, but excuses.

No matter how he plays you're covered.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Who's never heard of week by week evaluation for a rookie? What I'm doing is harder than a blanket "You cannot expect anything this year."

Lol

I like that you seem to think anything anyone says here matters in any way. What you're doing is "harder". Sure.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I like that you seem to think anything anyone says here matters in any way. What you're doing is "harder". Sure.
Harder? The only thing he does is shit all over Fields. Never once have I seen him say that Fields did something positive which is demonstrably false. But will make all the excuses in the world for Dalton and calls a 200 yard performance by him a statement. It’s laughably stupid.

His expectations coming into the season were to high, that’s his fault for being football stupid. Fields was never going to be the Bears savior and carry the team as a rookie.

Oh god Fields stats aren’t good! What will we do?!?

The same thing any franchise has ever done with a rookie QB, wait and let them develop.