Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Some of those pictures would make good avatars...

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I was at media day, it was pretty exciting. I'm going to be writing blogs off the interviews for the next week or two as there's a ton of stuff. Most of it isn't super compelling, but there is some good stuff.

cool007

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
I was at media day, it was pretty exciting. I'm going to be writing blogs off the interviews for the next week or two as there's a ton of stuff. Most of it isn't super compelling, but there is some good stuff.

Doug, I know you are going to couple of the practices tomorrow and Sunday right? Can I ask you for a favor? Can I come along with you if it's possible??? I would do anything for that.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cool007

Liked Posts:
ffa4afcdc4ed515b6dc05901bed8a86d-getty-91022348sd002_chicago_bulls.jpg

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
cool007 wrote:
dougthonus wrote:

Doug, I know you are going to couple of the practices tomorrow and Sunday right? Can I ask you for a favor? Can I come along with you if it's possible??? I would do anything for that.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm lucky just to be credentialed. I'm not sure if K.C. Johnson could even pull that one off, but I know for darn sure I can't.

cool007

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
mediaday7_090925.jpg

I'm the second reporter from the left.

Oh yea I see you DOug.

Did you gain muscles??? or height???

J/K

Regarding going to the practice, that's fine. I didn't they would allow but I thought let me try anyway.

Thanks for responding though.

collisrost

Liked Posts:
Doug, it's awesome that you got to go to Media day. You obviously got a chance to chat with some players and record their responses. Would it be possible to upload some of that audio? It might be an easy way of putting together an episode of the bullsbeat without having to record it.

Anyway, congrats on getting the media credentials to go to these kinds of events. I assume you'll be able to go to other media things this year?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think it's really great that Doug is able to get all these opportunities to interview these players. It would be nice if he took some of our questions and asked them. It would sorta be like we were there...

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
No Kirk this year? :(

Anyway, 5 of those yahoo pictures are crazy stretched after I saved them. Can anybody help me with this?

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
I think it's really great that Doug is able to get all these opportunities to interview these players. It would be nice if he took some of our questions and asked them. It would sorta be like we were there...

I will ask good questions, but I can't ask goofy stuff or insulting stuff, but questions that are professional I'm willing to ask.

Anyway, congrats on getting the media credentials to go to these kinds of events. I assume you'll be able to go to other media things this year?

I'm hoping. I'm at a Bulls practice as we speak waiting to talk for the media portion to begin.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
dougthonus wrote:
clonetrooper264 wrote:

I will ask good questions, but I can't ask goofy stuff or insulting stuff, but questions that are professional I'm willing to ask.

I'm hoping. I'm at a Bulls practice as we speak waiting to talk for the media portion to begin.
I am so jealous right now you have no idea...well maybe you do.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I've had media credentials on seven occasions. All of the thrill is already gone. It's exciting for about the first three times. I can understand why you'd be jealous in the sense that I remember how exciting it was the first time.

However, in some ways, by doing it more and more, you actually lose part of the "fan" in you and that makes it kind of sad too.