Member all those dominant Roquan performances

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe its time you look this stuff up yourself and sate your own curiosities.
Should I count the FFs as it doesn’t state whether they’re turnovers and obviously they don’t matter if not?

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually looked it up and sure enough Navarro Bowman was responsible for eight the season before his career basically ended and Luke Kuechly averaged like four per year. Roquan hasn't even achieved those heights in his best season.
Kuechly didn’t average 4 per year and Bowman averaged less than 1 INT per year pre injury

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Kuechly didn’t average 4 per year and Bowman averaged less than 1 INT per year pre injury
4.125 turnovers per year for Kuechly. And that's including the year he only played ten games.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
4.125 turnovers per year for Kuechly. And that's including the year he only played ten games.
Your source? It varies considerably from mine. Again, are you assuming every FF is a turnover?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The condescending rhetorical questions reach their nauseating peak with demanding my "source" for NFL stats. I added up the turnovers Luke Kuechly created then divided by the number of seasons he played and got 4.25. That's how averages work. Source: being minimally fucking educated.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
8 seasons and 18 INTs and 7 FFs
Oh, I know where you got this wrong. In the spirit of you berating me with dumb questions you could've easily Googled I'm not going to tell you what you're missing, though.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, I know where you got this wrong. In the spirit of you berating me with dumb questions you could've easily Googled I'm not going to tell you what you're missing, though.
You seemed so sure of yourself when you made your turnover statement and trotted out your examples of the greats