Met fan here!

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Congrats on beating the Cardinals now you gotta face us and i wouldnt have it any other way. Its going to be a great series and even if we lose im glad itll be the Cubbies that will move on. You guys have waited long enough and itd be great to see you guys win it. That being said may the best team win!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
tumblr_muzfkaTtX11slibiio1_500.gif

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
Congrats on beating the Cardinals now you gotta face us and i wouldnt have it any other way. Its going to be a great series and even if we lose im glad itll be the Cubbies that will move on. You guys have waited long enough and itd be great to see you guys win it. That being said may the best team win!

Classy. May the best team win indeed.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Gonna be a war, no doubt. I wanted LA because we'd crush them -- but New York will be an epic showdown. I have it going 7 games.

May the best team win!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Going to be 100% honest, if you guys win, I hope you lose the World Series, and it has nothing to do with beating the Cubs. I just hate the fucking Mets.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I usually root for the NL team unless it's the Cardinals.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I usually root for the NL team unless it's the Cardinals.

Not me, I hate most NL teams. I rooted for the D-Backs, Giants, and the Phillies. Last year, I wanted the Royals to take it over SF though. If the Pirates make it, I'd root for them. Rockies and Nationals too. Everyone else, I hate their guts. Cool thing about this year though, one team is going to break a long streak. Blue Jays have the last World Series title of remaining team, 22 years ago. Mets, 86, Royals, 85, and everyone knows the Cubs streak.

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
Not me, I hate most NL teams. I rooted for the D-Backs, Giants, and the Phillies. Last year, I wanted the Royals to take it over SF though. If the Pirates make it, I'd root for them. Rockies and Nationals too. Everyone else, I hate their guts. Cool thing about this year though, one team is going to break a long streak. Blue Jays have the last World Series title of remaining team, 22 years ago. Mets, 86, Royals, 85, and everyone knows the Cubs streak.

So you are saying we still have a chance? :smug2:

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Going to be 100% honest, if you guys win, I hope you lose the World Series, and it has nothing to do with beating the Cubs. I just hate the fucking Mets.

Well you might want to get used to seeing the mets because imho and in the opinion of many the mets/cubs are going to be going back and forth over the next few years atleast.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Gonna be a war, no doubt. I wanted LA because we'd crush them -- but New York will be an epic showdown. I have it going 7 games.

May the best team win!

Its going to be a great matchup that i simply cant wait to see. Your AMAZING young hitting talent against our young ACES. If this doesnt go 7 id be shocked. I think the only thing that hurts you guys is pitching matchups. Arrieta has been a stud,Lester is solid but after facing Kershaw and Greinke 4 times our offense isnt exactly going to be intimidated. Do you guys have a good bullpen?

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Pen is up and down, kinda hard to explain this Cubs team but I have never seen this many young talented guys come up at the same time.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel compelled to say something nice about the Mets here :thinking:

You being good is far less annoying than the Yankees being good

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Pen is up and down, kinda hard to explain this Cubs team but I have never seen this many young talented guys come up at the same time.

Same with our pen with the exception of our closer whos been absolutely lights out since blowing a save in late july.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well you might want to get used to seeing the mets because imho and in the opinion of many the mets/cubs are going to be going back and forth over the next few years atleast.
Agreed! Ought to be fun. Go Cubs!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I fucking hate the Mets.... but you seem all right. Here's to a good series.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I fucking hate the Mets.... but you seem all right. Here's to a good series.

I dont get why anyone hates the mets. We havent won anything in a long time lol! Actually i problably have no right to complain you guys are sitting on over a hundred years which is pretty crazy.