Michael Lombardi: Belief around the NFL is that Pace's job is safe.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You don’t have me on ignore lol

tell me again how there are no good gms in the nfl and how a Gm that built a real super bowlcontender is not as good as a guy who hasn’t won a playoff game.

Shut. The. Computer. Down. Moron.

I've already explained this to you 300 times, you can click a button at the bottom of the thread to unignore pieces of shit like you.

Pretty simple. 90% of the trash you post I have no desire to read. Maybe you should do the same for me so you stop crying like a little bitch?

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don't know the scouting staff hah. I'll just say "yeah" to that and go along.

Even with his record in the first round, I think a lot of armchair GMs underrate how hard drafting is. A GM doesn't sit around making mock drafts in his bathrobe, based on a few brief paragraphs read online, with no consequences. They have actual skin in the game, and a deluge of information. They have to make projections based on traits and the system in place. I imagine it's like playing russian roulette with 5 bullets in your cylinder.

Mr. Sadowski was a big proponent of that mitch trubisky pick, not just ryan pace. He's the head of scouting. He's been here for a while, and I've never been a fan of the guy.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If you read my 2nd post, you'd notice that pace took on the worst bears team in franchise history.

Angelo took over a shit squad, but it was no where near the mess that pace took over. There was zero chance this franchise could be successful in the next few years after he took over after what emery gave him.

Judging paces record is fucking stupid, considering this team didn't have the talent required to play actual football until 2018. Newsflash, almost all that talent(outside of fuller and leno) are pace aquisitions.

Yes, thats how bad emery fucked this team.

He's 25-17 in the years that actually mattered to me. If you thought we'd do anything in 2015-2017 you are a fucking meatball. This team had zero talent, at least we have some now.
In the years that actually matter to you. And who are you exactly? No one important, that’s who. GMs are judged from Day 1 and since then, Pace has a shit record. You are a fucking meatball because you are you and this whole board knows it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've already explained this to you 300 times, you can click a button at the bottom of the thread to unignore pieces of shit like you.

Pretty simple. 90% of the trash you post I have no desire to read. Maybe you should do the same for me so you stop crying like a little bitch?
Wait do you put me on ignore and then on unignore? Jesus, you don’t even have conviction in the people you ignore.

I like reading your posts because I can talk shit and point at you while you shit down your leg over and over again.

msadows

Liked Posts:
In the years that actually matter to you. And who are you exactly? No one important, that’s who. GMs are judged from Day 1 and since then, Pace has a shit record. You are a fucking meatball because you are you and this whole board knows it.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to blame a new GM for inheriting a roster that is the worst in the teams history.

It's stupid to do so, but you can do whatever you please. If you expected that 2015 bears squad to do anything I feel sorry for you.

msadows

Liked Posts:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hmmm..... Maybe that thread I started about keeping Pace and getting him some help isn't so far off afterall?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to blame a new GM for inheriting a roster that is the worst in the teams history.

It's stupid to do so, but you can do whatever you please. If you expected that 2015 bears squad to do anything I feel sorry for you.
I will do as I please. Angelo > Pace

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wait do you put me on ignore and then on unignore? Jesus, you don’t even have conviction in the people you ignore.

I like reading your posts because I can talk shit and point at you while you shit down your leg over and over again.

You provide like no real football insights in your posts. That's why you are on ignore.

You could think I'm stupid, but at least I don't hold my calling card on here as the guy who likes to troll a draft pick on here.

I have no desire to read your trash, I figured maybe it was HHM who responded to my posts, which actually can provide some logical insights from time to time.

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
Hell no.

Why would you keep the guy who has not developed one piece of talent on this team?

Every player we drafted has gotten worse under Nagy. Legit, every player.

He would be going on year 6 with one playoff appearance. A third HC under his tenure. His disastrous first round picks (except Roquan) are the reason why this team is in a hole. This defense is good, but with age and with the cap situation, it’s not going to last long. 2nd oldest team in the NFL, bad contracts. An offense that needs to be totally rebuilt/revamped. This team is going to implode really soon. Pace is the one who picked Nagy. I would clean house from top to bottom. But it were me, I would fire Pace right now, I could less if Nagy goes with him. Its even because of the team’s performance. I always remember reading about the process he went through with drafting Trubisky, just absolutely disgraceful that a GM in the NFL picking in the top 3 didn’t do his due diligence in considering all options. He pretty much fell for Trubisky right away and nobody could tell him shit. Clean house. The dude sucks as GM. He has had 6-7 years to build a quality team, Look at what John Lynch has done in 4 years as GM. Cut your loses with this clown.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I will do as I please. Angelo > Pace

Go ahead, angelo also took over a much more talented squad. Pace took over the worst squad in our 100 year history and redeemed it.

Once again, make your own opinion, it's just not a smart one. No one was going to be able to redeem this team quickly after that shit show emery gave him.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Go ahead, angelo also took over a much more talented squad. Pace took over the worst squad in our 100 year history and redeemed it.

Once again, make your own opinion, it's just not a smart one. No one was going to be able to redeem this team quickly after that shit show emery gave him.

“Make your own opinion, it’s just not a smart one”...Right there folks is why this kid is this biggest meatball on this website.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He would be going on year 6 with one playoff appearance. A third HC under his tenure. His disastrous first round picks (except Roquan) are the reason why this team is in a hole. This defense is good, but with age and with the cap situation, it’s not going to last long. 2nd oldest team in the NFL, bad contracts. An offense that needs to be totally rebuilt/revamped. This team is going to implode really soon. Pace is the one who picked Nagy. I would clean house from top to bottom. But it were me, I would fire Pace right now. Its even because of the team’s performance. I always remember reading about the process he went through with drafting Trubisky, just absolutely disgraceful that a GM in the NFL picking in the top 3 didn’t do his due diligence in considering all options. He pretty much fell for Trubisky right away and nobody could tell him shit. Clean house. The dude sucks as GM. He has had 6-7 years to build a quality team, Look at what John Lynch has done in 4 years as GM. Cut your loses with this clown.

Once again, no one was going to the playoffs the first few years he was here. No matter who he signed or who he got as HC.

His fantastic mid round picks are why this team is actually solid right now

The only bad contract I can think of right now is Danny T and Leno. Quinn has been a a massive miss thus far, but I guess we will see what happens going forward.

I don't think this offense is as far of as you do. They need an offensive line. Thats it. It's the major weakness. It's impossible to play NFL football without one on offense. They have enough talent on the skill positions to at least be decent if they had an actual NFL OL.

He also talked to all 3 of the top qb's, this has been proven. Mitch, a lot of teams were high on. I blame him for it as well, but would it really change things if he took jamal adams at 3 and took a scrub QB like Brad Kaaya in the 4th round? Instead of Mitch/Jackson?

Thats the way I see it. Sure he fucked that pick up, but he drafted a great safety in the 4th round instead. If it were flipped no one would cunt.

msadows

Liked Posts:
“Make your own opinion, it’s just not a smart one”...Right there folks is why this kid is this biggest meatball on this website.

I'm sorry but blaming someone for losing in a season everyone knows they will lose is dumb.

Sure, it contributes to his record as gm, but no gm in the league would have put forward a winning performance those first few years. Not sure what you expected.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You provide like no real football insights in your posts. That's why you are on ignore.

You could think I'm stupid, but at least I don't hold my calling card on here as the guy who likes to troll a draft pick on here.

I have no desire to read your trash, I figured maybe it was HHM who responded to my posts, which actually can provide some logical insights from time to time.
You don't have me on ignore. Replying to someone isn't ignoring them. You even reply to posts where i don't reply to you. You actually go out of you way to read my posts. If you don't even know what ignoring someone is, how in the fuck can anyone take you seriously when talking about a sport as complicated as football? Not to mention when we disagree on something, i'm right basically every single time.

That's fine. He's a scrub and our latest in a long line of mental midget QBs. I'll terrorize his reputation and that of his cult following of losers like you.

Yes, you do have a desire to read it because you *checks notes* actually read it and reply to it over and over and over again.

This almost feels like you're trolling me hahaha. idiot

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How to ignore someone.

Step 1: Put them on ignore.
Step 2: Don't go out of you way to read their posts and reply to them.

Really hard to fuck that up but yeah, lets listen to this guy about general managing.

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
Pace has been the best GM this franchise has had in decades.

Like it or not.

Nagy 100% has to go.

I'm not going to throw a tantrum if pace stays, he's at least done some good. Nagy has been a complete mess tho.
Agreed. Nagy is a total fraud and definitly has to go. Pace does show the ability to hit on talent in the draft but he also needs to learn from his super aggressive cocksure bonehead moves. I always thought the hiring of pace was about the potential GM he could be..the owners were willing to let him make some mistakes and grow into the office..hence the hiring of Fox initially. If they do retain him then he cannot make anymore huge mistakes that sets the franchise back and needs to hit on that next coach and or QB.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
How to ignore someone.

Step 1: Put them on ignore.
Step 2: Don't go out of you way to read their posts and reply to them.

Really hard to fuck that up but yeah, lets listen to this guy about general managing.
I can care less ignoring the meatball. It’s kinda like watching the Bears. I watch them to see how much worse they can get. I keep responding to see how much more meatball is he can get.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry but blaming someone for losing in a season everyone knows they will lose is dumb.

Sure, it contributes to his record as gm, but no gm in the league would have put forward a winning performance those first few years. Not sure what you expected.
He’s in hear 6 and still hasn’t put together a team
That can compete. What excuses do you have now?