Mid RD QBs

DammitFullerTurnUrHead!

Liked Posts:
Say the Bears dont go QB in the first rd, and Jones and Trask are both gone going into the 2nd. Out of these QBs, who would you like to see the Bears take and when?

Jamie Newman

Brock Purdy

Desmond Ridder

Kellen Mond

Liked Posts:
Dont know enough about the qbs this upcoming year, but i think it cant be higher than the 4th as "we" will need to fill many needs.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Purdy has the legs. Arm Strength is the question. Will see that at combine. If he can make all the throws, all the Bears have to do is clean up his footwork and throwing motions. He is the dark horse. As long as he has the arm. Can plug him in Lazor's offense and not miss a beat. Does same things as Trubs.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
I say we go tackle tackle then trade for another 2nd pick go for LB

msadows

Liked Posts:
I say we go tackle tackle then trade for another 2nd pick go for LB

As much as I'd love going double tackle I don't see it. Pace has a hard enough time drafting one lineman in 7 rounds..lol

Shit, if we pick a tackle in the first 2 rounds ill be happy AF.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Purdy is probably staying in school. I prefer Ridder over anyone outside the top 4. He's probably after Mac Jones and Kyle Trask in the rankings for me (for now), but I'd rather take the chance on his tools and mobility over the low ceiling guys.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
As much as I'd love going double tackle I don't see it. Pace has a hard enough time drafting one lineman in 7 rounds..lol

Shit, if we pick a tackle in the first 2 rounds ill be happy AF.

i think Pace has learned from his past mistakes unlike Nagy....

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
Purdy is probably staying in school. I prefer Ridder over anyone outside the top 4. He's probably after Mac Jones and Kyle Trask in the rankings for me (for now), but I'd rather take the chance on his tools and mobility over the low ceiling guys.

so next year draft class which QB is the best.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I think all those guys but ridder are an easy pass.....and only him dependant on his measurements.....he looks rail thin and if he is and his frame can't add 10-20 lbs then he's probably a long shot .....interesting to see how he does vs uga tomm

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
ridder would be my pick, he's got a cannon for an arm and seems ahead of newman in terms of going through progresssions.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing says "Wide Open Bright Future" like a mid level QB.....

Speed

Liked Posts:
The best QB in next year's class, to me, is Sam Howell from ironically enough, North Carolina.

Just a bit south and you would've got my QB #1 for '22, Grayson McCall.