Might as well trade Allen Robinson

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Yep thats a back-up salary. Paid the same for Chase Daniel.

Again I ask, what leads anyone to think Dalton was signed to be the starter?
I dont know what you're trying to get to here? Do you think they are still going to trade for Russell Wilson or Deshaun Watson? Do you want to cast some rookie into the fire behind one of the NFL's worst offensive lines from week one?

Andy Dalton or Nick Foles are your starters in week one. Love it or hate it barring an injury in camp my money is squarely on Dalton winning that competition.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I dont know what you're trying to get to here? Do you think they are still going to trade for Russell Wilson or Deshaun Watson? Do you want to cast some rookie into the fire behind one of the NFL's worst offensive lines from week one?

Andy Dalton or Nick Foles are your starters in week one. Love it or hate it barring an injury in camp my money is squarely on Dalton winning that competition.

I don’t know what you are trying to get here?

What makes you believe, that in March, that the Bears are done at the QB position in a year that both, Nagy and Pace, have to win?

I will guarantee neither Foles or Dalton will be the week 1 starter!

Last edited:

Montucky

Liked Posts:
What makes you believe, that in March, that the Bears are done at the QB position in a year that both, Nagy and Pace, have to win?
I don't know. Its a bit baffling. My guess is there is some amount of "we like our guys" delusion at work. This team was extremely lucky to sneak into the playoffs last year but I actually am starting to believe Ryan Pace and Matt Nagy don't see it that way. They are still living in 2018, and believe that with just the right cosmetic changes they think believe they'll be past that double-doink margin of failure that cost them what probably would've been a Super Bowl trip.

They don't quite realize that a lot of players suck, a lot of their good players aren't as good as they were two years ago and the guys they are bringing in every off-season for the last three off-seasons aren't really making the team better.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
<---- Deuces, Allen!

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Can't afford Golladay and still do other needed work but maybe one more year of putting AJ Green and Dalton back together.........
I know. I was just throwing out that Golladay is a local and it would be nice if he could give the Bears a huge discount to play for the home team.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
F Allen Robinson. He can F off too.
He wants $20 mil a year......im sorry he is not a game breaker. He is a good but not great receiver.

I'm tired of listening to this poor Allen Robinson routine. He's going to get top receiver money next year. Why is it poor Allen Robinson?

I'm tired of him, im tired of this organization.
We will suck next year anyway. Trade his ass and get a draft pick for the rebuild and next coach/GM

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
F Allen Robinson. He can F off too.
He wants $20 mil a year......im sorry he is not a game breaker. He is a good but not great receiver.

I'm tired of listening to this poor Allen Robinson routine. He's going to get top receiver money next year. Why is it poor Allen Robinson?

I'm tired of him, im tired of this organization.
We will suck next year anyway. Trade his ass and get a draft pick for the rebuild and next coach/GM
You can't trade him until he signs the tag.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which he will do the instant he finds out the trade partner is willing to give him the money he wants. Kind of a non-issue.
Which team might that be, most of the teams with the cap to do it have already filled out their WR needs. Not sure there is any team that wants to pay AR 20 mil, he has overvalued himself.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I don’t know what you are trying to get here?

I will guarantee neither Foles or Dalton will be the week 1 starter!
someone in another thread is saying they take a 6mill cap hit to cut foles at this point....what a fucking clown car this org is

if upper mgmt wasn't sure they'd retain Pace...why would they let him sign a backup to a THREE YEAR contract....they couldn't run a Fotomat

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Which team might that be, most of the teams with the cap to do it have already filled out their WR needs. Not sure there is any team that wants to pay AR 20 mil, he has overvalued himself.
Baltimore still has some cash to burn and hasn't done anything at wide receiver yet. Same goes for Miami.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
someone in another thread is saying they take a 6mill cap hit to cut foles at this point....what a fucking clown car this org is

if upper mgmt wasn't sure they'd retain Pace...why would they let him sign a backup to a THREE YEAR contract....they couldn't run a Fotomat
They save about a million and a half if they trade him though.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Baltimore still has some cash to burn and hasn't done anything at wide receiver yet. Same goes for Miami.

You think the dick ripping is bad now, wait until they rescind the tag on AR to clear cap space for Dalton.......