Mike Glennon is our QB and we will go from there.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know it kinda sucks but it is what it is.

It's hard to say a guy sucks after two preseason games, especially for me because i usually try to see the positives in most things, but i really just don't see it with the neck. The thing is the Bears still have to go into the season with him in my opinion because you can't pay a QB 18 million dollars to sit on the bench without giving him a chance. The preseason is just a glorified practice.

Here's to hoping he shows at least something in the next game, anything. It would be great to see him be even average against Atlanta. Holding my breath but quickly turning blue.

Go Bears.....Go (gag) Glennon.

giphy.gif

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't worry about Glennon.....

All the prayers should be directed at making Trubisky ready....when he is, he will start

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If QB Giraffe is the one who helps push John Fox and his offensive staff out of Galashiels Hall(albeit maybe a tad harsh and unfair), then I'm all over the QB Giraffe train.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If QB Giraffe is the one who helps push John Fox and his offensive staff out of Galashiels Hall(albeit maybe a tad harsh and unfair), then I'm all over the QB Giraffe train.

While i can understand that point of view i gotta say i am still routing for the Neck Monster. I don't have much faith but trying to hold out some hope.

Reactions: 1ke

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I know it kinda sucks but it is what it is.

It's hard to say a guy sucks after two preseason games, especially for me because i usually try to see the positives in most things, but i really just don't see it with the neck. The thing is the Bears still have to go into the season with him in my opinion because you can't pay a QB 18 million dollars to sit on the bench without giving him a chance. The preseason is just a glorified practice.

Here's to hoping he shows at least something in the next game, anything. It would be great to see him be even average against Atlanta. Holding my breath but quickly turning blue.

Go Bears.....Go (gag) Glennon.

giphy.gif

I say they go with Trubisky as Glennon will continue to stink up the joint. Too slow and very poor arm strength.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not saying he sucks after 2 preseason games. I knew he sucked before he even came to the Bears.

I looked at his rookie stats when we signed him and seen that they were comparable to a lot of rookie QB's. I cant remember who they were but i think it was Flacco, Rothelisraper, and some others. But seeing him on tape is not good (so far)
Pace must have seen something that i don't.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If these mother fucker's keep trotting Mike Glennon out there and act like he is the best QB on the roster they can go fuck themselves.Pace,Fox and the entire group of assholes can go fuck themselves.

The thing is they obviously see something we dont in practice or something. They seen something to give him 18 mill so they gotta give him a chance till atleast week 3 or 4 before they even think about a change. Just my opinion.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If these mother fucker's keep trotting Mike Glennon out there and act like he is the best QB on the roster they can go fuck themselves.Pace,Fox and the entire group of assholes can go fuck themselves.

It isn't about trotting the best guy out there. Long term they want Trubisky. This is all about getting Trubisky ready and putting him out there when he is armed with the knowledge that will allow him to succeed long term.

Its not about getting a few extra percentage points of winning the first few weeks. It is about making Trubisky whole, for the long haul.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I'm not saying he sucks after 2 preseason games. I knew he sucked before he even came to the Bears.

Short true and to the point be ready for new blood to call you an idiot lol

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

Ah, Spartacus, those that have eyes, let them see . . .

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The only thing that makes this signing bearable is pace did the right thing and draft a qb with the 2 pick.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only thing that makes this signing bearable is pace did the right thing and draft a qb with the 2 pick.

I am surprised people believed the Bears were going to roll with Glennon. As soon as I saw the contract it was pretty obvious the Bears were built to draft a QB this year.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
While i can understand that point of view i gotta say i am still routing for the Neck Monster. I don't have much faith but trying to hold out some hope.
True true. No sane person could argue that. Brontosaurus good, then so are the Bears and I'm cool with that. Brontosaurus not so good, Foxy done and I'm cool wit that too.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
The thing is they obviously see something we dont in practice or something. They seen something to give him 18 mill so they gotta give him a chance till atleast week 3 or 4 before they even think about a change. Just my opinion.

IMO,they screwed up.They gave this guy 18 million dollars only to find out he is what he was,a backup that sucks.After the first game when Trubiskt lit it up and looked fantastic they went into panic mode,they said"aw fuck,this guy is 100x better than Glennon".Now,to save face they sabotage Trubs in the second game with shit play calling and almost getting the kids knee tore up behind an OL thats made up of KFC workers.They know glennon sucks and Trubs is better but they payed that fuck up 18 mil,they should have just kept cutler 1 more year,or hell,EVEN FUCKING HOYER.Give the kid a chance to lite a spark into this team,they clearly respond to him better and the team seems more energetic.

GLENNON IS FUCKING TRASH

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
IMO,they screwed up.They gave this guy 18 million dollars only to find out he is what he was,a backup that sucks.After the first game when Trubiskt lit it up and looked fantastic they went into panic mode,they said"aw fuck,this guy is 100x better than Glennon".Now,to save face they sabotage Trubs in the second game with shit play calling and almost getting the kids knee tore up behind an OL thats made up of KFC workers.They know glennon sucks and Trubs is better but they payed that fuck up 18 mil,they should have just kept cutler 1 more year,or hell,EVEN FUCKING HOYER.Give the kid a chance to lite a spark into this team,they clearly respond to him better and the team seems more energetic.

GLENNON IS FUCKING TRASH

Do you REALLY believe this? For realz? :facepalm:

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

GLENNON IS FUCKING TRASH

You could be right but i still dont think its a conspiracy. TThe preseason is to see what players can and can not do. They have to put players in positions that make them uncomfortable to see how the respond. My guess is the entire preseason game plan was scripted before the first game.