Mike Glennon is our QB and we will go from there.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I say they go with Trubisky as Glennon will continue to stink up the joint. Too slow and very poor arm strength.

When Glennon was signed I kept hearing Pace say that he had a strong arm. That was BS & when he was at TB I had never heard that Glennon had a strong arm.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone's fixation on Pace signing Glennon needs to end. How are people in Chicago out of town stupid?

This is about Trubisky, it has always been about Trubisky.

Well before they signed Glennon they were aiming for Trubisky.

Take what they did and said with a grain of salt.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Guess they should've picked someone who was slightly less of a shit show if they wanted Bears fans to remain calm and eat their gruel.
Guess they should've went with a lower pick if they wanted to parade Glennon out there while telling us the rookie QB needs time in spite of him being better than their #1.

I know it was expected that no QB's in 2017 were ready to play. I also know that many top 10 drafted QBs over the years have managed being day one starters without destroying their careers, while very few at any level have been better than expected because they waited.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pace made a huge mistake in spending all of that money on a bottom tier quarterback. He is worse than Hoyer.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Pace made a huge mistake in spending all of that money on a bottom tier quarterback. He is worse than Hoyer.
It might feel that way right now, but we essentially paid him money when we had money to burn on a one-year deal to hold Trubisky's place, and smokescreen the NFL which allowed us to get Mitch in the first place.

I am not going to be mad just because I am impatient. If Mitch goes on to be a true franchise quarterback, All The Angst will be forgotten and Mike Glennon will just be a footnote.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
It might feel that way right now, but we essentially paid him money when we had money to burn on a one-year deal to hold Trubisky's place, and smokescreen the NFL which allowed us to get Mitch in the first place.

I am not going to be mad just because I am impatient. If Mitch goes on to be a true franchise quarterback, All The Angst will be forgotten and Mike Glennon will just be a footnote.

I don't mind the money out of the Bears pocket other than that seems to be the only viable reason Glennon has been anointed the #1. I can't see any other situation he survives through the first cuts otherwise.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The one shred of hope I have left for Glennon is the fact that Hoyer shit the bed during PS last year also. I was one of many who wanted Hoyer cut and Shaw kept.

That said if I were Foxy I'd split the 1st team reps Sunday and see who looks like they give the team the better chance of winning against Atlanta. If Trubs is up to speed let the peacock fly!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

He won't even be a footnote. IF a decade or more of high level play comes out of Trubisky (that would be a dream come true) nobody will remember Glennon's "this is my year" break down and shitty play.

Bones40

Liked Posts:
If these mother fucker's keep trotting Mike Glennon out there and act like he is the best QB on the roster they can go fuck themselves.Pace,Fox and the entire group of assholes can go fuck themselves.

Do you honestly believe that anyone on Planet Earth believes Glennon is better than Trubisky? No wonder you people have aneurysms over this shit. This has nothing, at all, to do with who the coaching staff believes is better(everybody on Earth knows who is better). It has everything to do with doing everything possible to ensure that Trubisky is brought along in the best possible way to ensure his long term success for the franchise.

Go ahead and disagree with their plan, that's cool, but for God's sake quit getting so upset over some imagined wrong-doing that is absolutely ridiculous.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Do you honestly believe that anyone on Planet Earth believes Glennon is better than Trubisky? No wonder you people have aneurysms over this shit. This has nothing, at all, to do with who the coaching staff believes is better(everybody on Earth knows who is better). It has everything to do with doing everything possible to ensure that Trubisky is brought along in the best possible way to ensure his long term success for the franchise.

Go ahead and disagree with their plan, that's cool, but for God's sake quit getting so upset over some imagined wrong-doing that is absolutely ridiculous.

Kind of need the staff to stop lying. For my part I know they're lying to cover their ass. I'm jumping to the only conclusions those lies could bring.
And no I don't expect them to come out and say they owe Rex's dad a blow job so Rex is our QB. But they do need to come up with some better lies to cover their asses.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:

You people?

What do you mean by.....You people?

8eec158feee1b3de35ce14c02f731d4d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
If these mother fucker's keep trotting Mike Glennon out there and act like he is the best QB on the roster they can go fuck themselves.Pace,Fox and the entire group of assholes can go fuck themselves.

Stop with all the innuendo and subtext- how do you really feel?

One Team

Liked Posts:

I'm sure Ryan Pace thought through many scenarios playing out during the off-season...this unfolding situation now has to be right up there with what his best case was.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I am hearing this right, Trubs needs to sit so he can improve?? So then maybe, if we are lucky, he can be as good as Glennon, who has had three years to figure this shit out? Trying to find some shed of logic in this........