Mike Glennon is our QB and we will go from there.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I am surprised people believed the Bears were going to roll with Glennon. As soon as I saw the contract it was pretty obvious the Bears were built to draft a QB this year.

People were posting it was a genius move cause it freed us to draft a franchise safety with our first pick. to each their own

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People were posting it was a genius move cause it freed us to draft a franchise safety with our first pick. to each their own

People post a lot of ideas. Lots of opinions on here. Kinda the point of a message board.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
If these mother fucker's keep trotting Mike Glennon out there and act like he is the best QB on the roster they can go fuck themselves.Pace,Fox and the entire group of assholes can go fuck themselves.

I think the truth is, we do not have an NFL caliber quarterback on the roster right now.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am going to enjoy watching Fox go down on the SS Glennon.

The Bears will lose every Glennon start.

Which is too bad because I came away from Arizona thinking they are competent QB play away from being a solid team.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would have preferred that Pace Pulled a trade for Brock Osweiller than this ass clown.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think the truth is, we do not have an NFL caliber quarterback on the roster right now.

Do we have one capable of becoming one at some point this season? Yes.

That is why you play Mitch sooner rather than later.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
If QB Giraffe is the one who helps push John Fox and his offensive staff out of Galashiels Hall(albeit maybe a tad harsh and unfair), then I'm all over the QB Giraffe train.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I wasn't on the fire Fox train before. I am now.
Glad I'll have hunting to take up my time for the first part of the season.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Which is too bad because I came away from Arizona thinking they are competent QB play away from being a solid team.

This team is on their way.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know it kinda sucks but it is what it is.

It's hard to say a guy sucks after two preseason games, especially for me because i usually try to see the positives in most things, but i really just don't see it with the neck. The thing is the Bears still have to go into the season with him in my opinion because you can't pay a QB 18 million dollars to sit on the bench without giving him a chance. The preseason is just a glorified practice.

Here's to hoping he shows at least something in the next game, anything. It would be great to see him be even average against Atlanta. Holding my breath but quickly turning blue.

Go Bears.....Go (gag) Glennon.

giphy.gif

how do you feel after Atlanta does bad things to us in the dark?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Do we have one capable of becoming one at some point this season? Yes.

That is why you play Mitch sooner rather than later.

And then I will still be on the fire Fox train for not running Trub with the team that was going to make the 53 all along. If Trub sees the field Fox lacks foresight. If Trub doesn't see the field Fox lacks foresight.
The only thing that saves Fox is if Trub is a bust, but he still goes because then Pace goes.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Its dumbfounding straight out of Fox's mentor Fisher, to go into this season with Glennon. Even though they made that decision from tape, and made it with money, and made it with promises.

THIS IS WHY YOU EARN THE QB POSITION!!! you can't give it to somebody if you try. The team knows. The team wants what excites them. Trubs.

I'm with you, this looks like a good team. Other than Floyd, Leno, Howard, Trubs, Goldman, Whitehair, Sutton, and Demps I don't think there is a huge drop off from any one injury. I like the depth I am seeing in areas...the roster has improved...and if the plan is 2018 we are ahead of schedule.

I will be intrigued at how close this team can keep games early, and how much spirit we can maintain until the Trubisky era starts to get fun after the bye week.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Wasting money to me is better than wasting picks.

We had the cap space to do the same trade Cleveland did and could have gained a pick. What Cleveland did was pretty savvy for that dumpster fire franchise

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasting money to me is better than wasting picks.

I don't understand this comment, are you saying you would not have made the trade with Houston that Cleveland made, and would have preferred to pick up Glennon? Seriously? Remember, the Browns got Brock and a 2nd rounder for a 4th rounder.......