Mike McCarthy ready to drop bombs on the Bears

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Aaron-rodgers-mad-face.jpg

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with everyone about the White Sox having the worst fans in sports. Not only can they not fill their ballpark, their fans beat up Cubs fans for no good reason. They should be moved to a city like DeToliet

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I agree with everyone about the White Sox having the worst fans in sports. Not only can they not fill their ballpark, their fans beat up Cubs fans for no good reason. They should be moved to a city like DeToliet

That's what makes the rivalry so fun.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Fuck him.

And I don't think he was making any sort of analogy between their passing game and bombing, it was simply a shitty attempt at a joke. Besides considering how easily they ran all over us last year it would simply be poor coaching not to come out running the ball and make the Bears prove they can stop it this year.

supra8795

Liked Posts:
That's what makes the rivalry so fun.

To tell you the truth I knew a guy that got jumped by 4 sox fans, at the game. He was a huge cubs fan and he just died a few months back. Not saying the guys that jumped him killed him but I'm sure it didn't help. He was only in his early 40's.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck him.

And I don't think he was making any sort of analogy between their passing game and bombing, it was simply a shitty attempt at a joke. Besides considering how easily they ran all over us last year it would simply be poor coaching not to come out running the ball and make the Bears prove they can stop it this year.

I thought it was a decent joke. My gut did not bust though from laughter.

Of course the Packer running game did well against the Bears. Your team had to focus on the threat of Seneca Wallace.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh yay, lookit the new asshole addition to ccs

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh yay, lookit the new asshole addition to ccs

Do you have an issue with me? And an issue with speaking English? I don't follow. Maybe you are talking to someone else.

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Yes, kind of. Do I think that Packer fans are immune to the disease that is the bandwagon? As a kid that was dressed in green and gold since birth I was actually kind of pissed off when they became good in the 90's and devoted sections to Packer apparel popped up in all local stores. And I'm pissed now that many of these "fans" expect a Super Bowl every year. Apparently the whole concept of 31 other teams is not comprehensible when you are on the bandwagon.

That's the reason I can't stand the Colts, I was living in IN when Manning was drafted, Colts fans were coming out of the woodwork...and half of them knew nothing about football....Yet still felt the need to tell me why the Colt were gonna win the next 10 Superbowls.....

Edit: That seems a bit incoherent, but I'm too tired to fix it....

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Funny how more violent crimes happen (such as mugging, robbing, rape, drunken fights) in Douchebag Central (Wrigleyville) than in Bridgeport or Bronzeville. But of course, Cub fans are such great people and Sox fans are only trailer trash, gang members, or violent drunks. Yeah, I fucking believe that.

Also, I'm sooooooooooooooo fucking sure all the sheeple who still attend Scrub games pay attention and aren't there to act like complete bro Chads and Trixies and know anything about sports.

Oh, and bring up the attendance argument, real original. Everything that's more popular is automatically better; that's why Nickleback and Dave Matthews Band (aka Scrub fan "rock") are so much better than Anthrax, The Allman Brothers Band, and Frank Zappa. All the people at the Sox fans are guaranteed to be fans. Also, if more attend one than the other (since both teams suck this year) maybe it's the people going to Wrigley rather than US Cellular who suck, not the Sox fans.

:flipa:

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I just assume all the stupid Bears fans on this board must be Sox fans. :shrug:

That's funny since the Bears forum became instantly more fucktarded following the mass exodus of you former CBMB posters. But it was only Sox fans and not modern Einsteins such as yourself.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
That's funny since the Bears forum became instantly more fucktarded following the mass exodus of you former CBMB posters. But it was only Sox fans and not modern Einsteins such as yourself.

Let's be honest, this place probably had like 3 posters before the closing of the CBMB.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
That's because he fears the Bears and what they have become.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I dont think there will be a fine for McCarthy..After all, I cant see many Bear fans complaining..Now, if the shoe was on the other foot, there would already be 60,000 phone complaints from packer fans tieing up the NFL offices with their insane crying and nitpicking. Just like they did after the Seattle game where the bad call against the packers just evened things up from the bad call against the Seahawks earlier in the game

[video=youtube;ZjvXxwvg8mc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjvXxwvg8mc[/video]

You can't actually believe this, that whole final drive was the most poorly officiated drive in NFL history. I know your just being a hater cause you hate the Packers, but Jesus this is to much stupidity for me to handle.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You can't actually believe this, that whole final drive was the most poorly officiated drive in NFL history. I know your just being a hater cause you hate the Packers, but Jesus this is to much stupidity for me to handle.

Does that mean you will leave and you won't come back? If so... BearsBud has much more where that came from.