mitch about to prove all u h8ters wrong

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
I wish biscuit well. But enjoy watching him while you can. It’s clear this will be Kenny Pickett’s job soon — most likely by mid-season. That crowd was electric when Kenny P came in — chanting his name over and over —- and Kenny lit it up going something like 5 for 5 with a TD.

It’s just a matter of time. It’s too bad for Biscuit but he is clearly a placeholder at this point.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky owns Desai defenses.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Kenny P with the game winning TD pass. Looked like a vet the whole game. Granted it’s pre-season but his debut was about as good as it gets.

With that fan base strongly behind him - calling for him - barring injury or a nice win streak by Pittsburgh, Kenny P will be the starter by mid-season. Book it!

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah he is gone so idgaf
Move on fellas and I defended trubs more than most

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can he throw deep accurately now?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Yeah he is gone so idgaf
Move on fellas and I defended trubs more than most

someone will make sure mitch's weekly stats are updated.

it's another great storyline to this nfl season. WOW!

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Kenny P with the game winning TD pass. Looked like a vet the whole game. Granted it’s pre-season but his debut was about as good as it gets.

With that fan base strongly behind him - calling for him - barring injury or a nice win streak by Pittsburgh, Kenny P will be the starter by mid-season. Book it!
6 yards/att against non nfl players

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How painful would it be if Trubisky ends up better than Fields?

Fields has better arm talent, but Trubisky has looked a lot cleaner the last couple of years throwing, from what I've seen in pre-season. It looks like the game has slowed down for him some. Good for him.

Also, George Pickens is going to be really good, isn't he? Brisker seems like he could be a player, but I'd still rather have a premiere WR than a safety.
I highly doubt he'll be better than Fields but you could see him going through his progressions which was a nice change. Ball looks better as well. Proper trajectories and the nose was turning over. Somebody worked him well but I doubt his head ever allows him to be special.

Nagy really mess him up and a lot of that is on Mitch for letting it happen. In 2018 he had the 5th most rush yards from scrimmage and easily the highest average leg yards for a QB in his 14 games. 47% of those rushes went for 1st downs. Over 2 per game. What does Nagy do after a successful campaign of Mitch playing outside the O? Insist he stay home, run offense 202 and throws away the outside zone after relenting and forced to use it down the stretch in 2018.

Just as well because it's led us to Fields but Nagy almost ruined company man Mitch for good. Glad he's gone but wish him well. Think he's destined for journeyman status but could see more playoff games. Heck, he did it here with Nagy (and great D).

Last edited:

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

He did ok against 3thd stringers. Nothing to get excited about.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Who the hells says "smackers" when referring to money? What are you 70? Im guessing you dont have $50 bucks to rub together nevermind $500

Hate to break it to you but have you seen your picture?