mitch about to prove all u h8ters wrong

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Missed 1 open receiver while avoiding pressure. Saw every snap.
He missed 2. He missed badly on the long throw up the sideline. The receiver beat his man and Trubs threw it out of bounds - something we are all too familiar with seeing from him. And he threw behind a guy cutting across the middle. Gave the receiver no shot.

I saw every snap too. It’s ok to wish him well without embellishing the facts.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
He missed 2. He missed badly on the long throw up the sideline. The receiver beat his man and Trubs threw it out of bounds - something we are all too familiar with seeing from him. And he threw behind a guy cutting across the middle. Gave the receiver no shot.

I saw every snap too. It’s ok to wish him well without embellishing the facts.
I recall the coverage on that throw being good.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
6 yards/att against non nfl players
It was not just about his stats.... although going something like 15 of 17 with a pass for a 2pt conversion and 2 TD's including the game winner is pretty damn impressive on paper. But it was the way in which he did it. With swag, confidence and a little bit of "magic" to him. He definitely has that "it" factor working for him --- and anyone watching that game could clearly see that that fan base has voted... and its crystal clear who they want under center.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
mitch redemption time starting NOW!

Two possessions one touchdown and one punt.

He did okay, but no one is preparing a bust for him in Canton just yet.

Let's see how it plays out. I'm actually rooting for the guy.

In other news, Lovie got a win in Houston.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Two possessions one touchdown and one punt.

He did okay, but no one is preparing a bust for him in Canton just yet.

Let's see how it plays out. I'm actually rooting for the guy.

In other news, Lovie got a win in Houston.
He's destined for a long journeyman career. I'd rather have him backing up than Flacco, Daniel etc. Is he much worse than Wentz? Faint praise but Mitch will be here a while.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
He's destined for a long journeyman career. I'd rather have him backing up than Flacco, Daniel etc. Is he much worse than Wentz? Faint praise but Mitch will be here a while.

I don't think Mitch will never live up to the expectations of the second player overall taken in the draft, which is why he is better off not being in Chicago.

Pittsburgh is a good fit for him - Quality organization, talent around him, and a fan base not expecting him to be the savior. I believe he is essentially a placeholder until the rookie Pickett is deemed ready, and anything Trubisky can deliver above and beyond that will be a plus. He's not without athletic ability, he's just not the elite quarterback many here in Chicago had hoped he would be.

George Pickens looks like a nice addition also.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think Mitch will never live up to the expectations of the second player overall taken in the draft, which is why he is better off not being in Chicago.

Pittsburgh is a good fit for him - Quality organization, talent around him, and a fan base not expecting him to be the savior. I believe he is essentially a placeholder until the rookie Pickett is deemed ready, and anything Trubisky can deliver above and beyond that will be a plus. He's not without athletic ability, he's just not the elite quarterback many here in Chicago had hoped he would be.

George Pickens looks like a nice addition also.
Good spot but likely a place holder.