MITCH GONNA OUTPLAY PATTY TODAY

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As sad as last night was, I hope it was a turning point. After the Cowboys game, it seemed as if people thought that we could build on that going into next season. I thought that maybe we could, too. Lol. WRONG.

I'm kind of hoping we get completely shit on the by the Vikings, too. Just fucking embarrassed. Shut out. Laughed off the field, etc. It might be time to tear it all down.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The good news is @msadows got to see Mitch play opposite a real franchise QB. Maybe he can tell the difference now. I doubt it but I’m holding out hope for the old chap. No one should go through life thinking Mitch is the guy.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Friendly reminder that the OP @msadows bet on Trubs to win MVP, then bragged about it.
So you're telling me he's only defending him because of what he invested into him. Seems like a guy a know named Ryan Pace

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
“The difference in net production on the field between Trubs and Mahomes is not equivalent to the talent difference between the two and any educated bears fan would agree.” Has to be one for the ages
Haters gonna hate. I made the same prediction. The difference in net production on the field between Trubs and Mahomes is not equivalent to the talent difference between the two and any educated bears fan would agree.

The problem is that the Bears have the most uneducated fan base in all of sports. (Note the fact that a few people here openly support Trump).
Somewhere in an alternate universe, Trubisky is lighting up the league with the chiefs while while Mahomes is being called Cutler 2.0.

It’s not just bad coaching, a crap o line, crap receivers, and horrible personnel. It’s an overall bears organizational lack of fucks given investing in the quarterback position and establishing an actual culture of offense. The focus is exclusively on the defense because this fan base is stupid enough to buy that defense wins championships crap.

That’s the difference between Trubisky and Mahomes.
Blake Bortles best year is better then Mitchs best year will ever be but yeah let's say he's as talented as last years MVP that led one of the worst defenses last year to an AFC Championship game where he dropped 30 and barely lost against the GOAT. Almost broke Mannings TD record his first year starting.

Same talent though I guess. LMAO

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
all of cvhicago will rejoice.

the messiah has finally come to save our franchise.

450 yards 4 tds bois. gonna happen ok. Just have faithh

Then all them chiefs gon be like damn boi I wish we had that mitch

source.gif

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
the only thing that surprised me about Mahomes doing that is, would he really have wanted to be drafted by the Bears?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
“The difference in net production on the field between Trubs and Mahomes is not equivalent to the talent difference between the two and any educated bears fan would agree.” Has to be one for the ages

I don’t think anyone would consider you to be an educated Bears fan. Do you honestly believe that if Mahomes and Trubisky switched spots that the Bears would have won last night?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
the only thing that surprised me about Mahomes doing that is, would he really have wanted to be drafted by the Bears?

No because the Bears would have broken him. All the while mouth breathing bears fans would be screaming about how “WE” should have drafted Trubisky or Watson and how much of a typical Pace reach Mahomes the was.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No because the Bears would have broken him

I don't buy it.

He certainly would not have had the same ridiculous stats in 2018, but I see no reason he could not have made the same precise passes he was making in essentially the same offense in Chicago. All while having the luxury of the top defense.

Kind of like the Mahomes you saw last night. Only 250 yards in the air, but made all the throws he had to make while killing the clock for his defense.

How does that all change with the uniform?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Assuming OP was referring to Patti LaBelle.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I don't buy it.

He certainly would not have had the same ridiculous stats in 2018, but I see no reason he could not have made the same precise passes he was making in essentially the same offense in Chicago. All while having the luxury of the top defense.

Kind of like the Mahomes you saw last night. Only 250 yards in the air, but made all the throws he had to make while killing the clock for his defense.

How does that all change with the uniform?
MaGOATes would have won and have been a SB champion with the number 1 defense.

Last edited:

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
@msadows at least there is Christmas so this thread blows over yikes.

Sheesh!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I don’t think anyone would consider you to be an educated Bears fan. Do you honestly believe that if Mahomes and Trubisky switched spots that the Bears would have won last night?
I have no idea the Chiefs are a very good idea. That wasn’t the premise of your statement though. We for sure would have put up at least 4 points.