MITCH GONNA OUTPLAY PATTY TODAY

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haters gonna hate. I made the same prediction. The difference in net production on the field between Trubs and Mahomes is not equivalent to the talent difference between the two and any educated bears fan would agree.

The problem is that the Bears have the most uneducated fan base in all of sports. (Note the fact that a few people here openly support Trump).
Somewhere in an alternate universe, Trubisky is lighting up the league with the chiefs while while Mahomes is being called Cutler 2.0.

It’s not just bad coaching, a crap o line, crap receivers, and horrible personnel. It’s an overall bears organizational lack of fucks given investing in the quarterback position and establishing an actual culture of offense. The focus is exclusively on the defense because this fan base is stupid enough to buy that defense wins championships crap.

That’s the difference between Trubisky and Mahomes.
Trubisky is Cutler 2.0, only worse

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yes. Trubisky vs the Bears defense might break an NFL record for three and outs.

Many have said Nagy isn't a good play caller

The question I've been asking is why doesn't Trubz use audibles more often. If he sees a bad play call.....change it?‍♂️

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

The question I've been asking is why doesn't Trubz use audibles more often. If he sees a bad play call.....change it?‍♂️
he does. And it still doesn't work.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Really? Come on captain objectivity, do you not see how wide open the chiefs receivers get even against the overrated bears defense?
Sweet narrative, too bad it's not based in reality.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Really? Come on captain objectivity, do you not see how wide open the chiefs receivers get even against the overrated bears defense?
Mahomes would make A rob look like a top 5 receiver and make anthony miller look like postseason Julian Edelman. While Mitch would make tyreek hill look like tarik cohen and Travis kelce look like J P holtz. Mitchs horrible play will suck the life out of the team and suck the life out of the defense like he's been doing all year long.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

he does. And it still doesn't work.

I've watched him. I don't see players moving around, shifting and changing formation as the result of an audible ( I'll watch closer next game).

To your comment "And it still doesn't work"........then it's time to get someone here to push Mitch too improve, push him to 2nd string OR push him OUT.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
As sad as last night was, I hope it was a turning point. After the Cowboys game, it seemed as if people thought that we could build on that going into next season. I thought that maybe we could, too. Lol. WRONG.

I'm kind of hoping we get completely shit on the by the Vikings, too. Just fucking embarrassed. Shut out. Laughed off the field, etc. It might be time to tear it all down.

Tear what down? Is the rebuild over?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
all of cvhicago will rejoice.

the messiah has finally come to save our franchise.

450 yards 4 tds bois. gonna happen ok. Just have faithh

Then all them chiefs gon be like damn boi I wish we had that mitch

source.gif

???

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Just as I predicted, trubisky sucked balls.
You were so wrong here. You predicted the Bears and Trubisky to do well but wow, you got it very wrong.