Mitch the silent assassin

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I am the one claiming it's subjective so why do I need a link for my own opinion, you brainless twit? Eli Manning sucks and has for 99% of his career, thus he is not HOF worthy IMO.

Jackasses, like you, have been quick to point out it's a team sport when defending the Bears shit QBs. Why does it cease to be a team sport when speaking of others? The Giants one 2 SBs with and average QB the same as many other teams have. Stop being a stupid bitch about it.
Because your opinion is fucking stupid and nobody cares about it. Unless someone credible with more than half a brain between their ears says it’s subjective it’s just you more shit that you spew. Also you wanna name a few average QBs who have 2 SBs and defeated an undefeated team in the process?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because your opinion is fucking stupid and nobody cares about it. Unless someone credible with more than half a brain between their ears says it’s subjective it’s just you more shit that you spew. Also you wanna name a few average QBs who have 2 SBs and defeated an undefeated team in the process?
It's rather obviously a subjective stat and I think everybody but you knows that. Eli Manning never won a single SB on his own.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It's rather obviously a subjective stat and I think everybody but you knows that. Eli Manning never won a single SB on his own.
So if it’s so obvious how come you’re the only idiot making that claim? Also I got news for you neither did Tom Brady.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
spartan's teenage spirit is on the prowl today. He seems upset.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So if it’s so obvious how come you’re the only idiot making that claim? Also I got news for you neither did Tom Brady.
Because you've asked for nobody else's opinion on it, dopey. And nobody gives a damn about the stat cause they know it's overly subjective, even more so than ESPN's QBR crap. I'm sure Tom Brady doesn't give a fuck about DVOA nonsense.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Anybody else here think DVOA is subjective like @Spartan thinks? Anybody know of anybody who thinks this stat is subjective?? By the way thanks for admitting there aren’t any other “average” QBs to accomplish what Eli has.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody else here think DVOA is subjective like @Spartan thinks? Anybody know of anybody who thinks this stat is subjective?? By the way thanks for admitting there aren’t any other “average” QBs to accomplish what Eli has.
There are many who have been on winning SB teams.
Bob Griese
Jim Plunkett
Joe Theisman
Jim McMahon
Phil Simms
Jeff Hostetler
Mark Rypien
Trent Dilfer
Brad Johnson
Joe Flacco
Nick Foles

Would be harder to name QBs who played in 13 seasons without winning a playoff game.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Bob Griese
Jim Plunkett
Joe Theisman
Jim McMahon
Phil Simms
Jeff Hostetler
Mark Rypien
Trent Dilfer
Brad Johnson
Joe Flacco
Nick Foles

Would be harder to name QBs who played in 13 seasons without winning a playoff game.
First of all I said “accomplished as much as Eli”. In case you didn’t know, which is more than likely, that entails winning 2 SBs where one of them happens to be an undefeated team, 2 SB MVPs, and 4 pro bowls. So again how many of the above listed QBs can say they’ve matched that resumé

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Strictly speaking Manning doesn't deserve the HoF but he sure as shit is going to get in. And I am going to laugh my ass off at all the people that will be shocked and distraught about it.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Strictly speaking Manning doesn't deserve the HoF but he sure as shit is going to get in. And I am going to laugh my ass off at all the people that will be shocked and distraught about it.
Agreed. Whether or not he deserves it is an entirely different discussion, but he will be a HOFer.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bob Griese
Jim Plunkett
Joe Theisman
Jim McMahon
Phil Simms
Jeff Hostetler
Mark Rypien
Trent Dilfer
Brad Johnson
Joe Flacco
Nick Foles

These guys do not compare.....At all. Not even close

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
First of all I said “accomplished as much as Eli”. In case you didn’t know, which is more than likely, that entails winning 2 SBs where one of them happens to be an undefeated team, 2 SB MVPs, and 4 pro bowls. So again how many of the above listed QBs can say they’ve matched that resumé
Eli accomplished 13 years of complete fail too, often noted as the Giants key weakness. If you want to elevate him for his teams' success in 2 years then you should elevate all those other QBs as well. Pro Bowls are meaningless. All you need is a recognizable surname to get voted in.