MNF IGT Week 14: Chicago Bears (6-6) vs Dallas Cowboys (7-5) 12/9/13 7:30 CDT ESPN

Who wins?

• Total voters

Mitchapalooza

Uh, yes. Ware is overrated, he got so many sacks because of the defensive scheme he played in as a 3-4 outside linebacker and got to line up against running backs and tight ends on occasion, unlike Peppers who is double teamed by offensive lineman half the time.

Ware is a pure pass rusher, Peppers dominates in all faucets of the game from blocking kicks on special teams, to setting the edge and taking on double teams against the run, to knocking down passes, getting interceptions, sacks, forced fumbles, fumble recoveries, etc. Peppers is by far the better all around player.

Peppers > Ware

Peppers has been non existent vs good teams this year. shut up and get lost you tool.

PredatorPeppers

Liked Posts:
Peppers has been non existent vs good teams this year. shut up and get lost you tool.

OK 2Pac wannabe, Peppers has been far from non existent this season, against good teams or bad. The Bears really haven't played very many good teams anyway, but if you're referring to when the Bears played the Bengals and the Saints this season, well those teams QB's got rid of the ball quicker than you can say Jiminy Cricket and allowed no time for the pass rush to get there, learn football genius.

Mitchapalooza

OK 2Pac wannabe, Peppers has been far from non existent this season, against good teams or bad. The Bears really haven't played very many good teams anyway, but if you're referring to when the Bears played the Bengals and the Saints this season, well those teams QB's got rid of the ball quicker than you can say Jiminy Cricket and allowed no time for the pass rush to get there, learn football genius.

You act like Peppers has 20 sacks this season. He's not that great anymore.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Grab your clocks when you see 2Pac, call the cops when you see 2pac.

Zhang Liao

Liked Posts:
They better win today.

But I´m already curious and excited what today´s questionable decision will be. Will Trestman ask Jeffery to balance the ball on one finger while running toward the endzone on the last decisive drive?
Later he would argue that he felt the audience deserved better entertainment. Or that he simply loved circus clowns as a kid.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Uh, yes. Ware is overrated, he got so many sacks because of the defensive scheme he played in as a 3-4 outside linebacker and got to line up against running backs and tight ends on occasion, unlike Peppers who is double teamed by offensive lineman half the time.

Ware is a pure pass rusher, Peppers dominates in all faucets of the game from blocking kicks on special teams, to setting the edge and taking on double teams against the run, to knocking down passes, getting interceptions, sacks, forced fumbles, fumble recoveries, etc. Peppers is by far the better all around player.

Peppers > Ware

Peppers was probably the better all round player in his prime. Today Peppers > nobody.

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Much as I hate to say it, because the Cowboys are by far my most hated team, the Cowboys win 34-20. Could even be worse than that. Bears' defense is a sinking--make that sunken ship. They'll finish the season 6-10. Another Monday night, national TV embarrassment for the Bears, which is why they're not on much on Monday nights.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The line has been a little better, but they have to force Dallas to pass to have any chance.

In any event, it will be nice to see coach's 89 retired. He was a lightning rod, but he's always been one of the most honest guys around. I think he was a great coach before he got so involved with the success. What better influences could you have than George Halas and Tom Landry? I despised the Cowboys back then, but always had a lot of respect for Landry.

PredatorPeppers

Liked Posts:
Peppers was probably the better all round player in his prime. Today Peppers > nobody.

I guess you haven't been watching Peppers lately, he is back to his full health and dominating like his old self of late, look no further than a couple weeks ago the Ravens when he had couple sacks, a couple tackles for loss, and a career high 11 tackles, or last week against the Vikings when he was running sideline to sideline making tackles on Adrian Peterson as well as getting sacks and knocking down passes. Peppers is as dominant as he's ever been, he'll prove it tonight.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I guess you haven't been watching Peppers lately, he is back to his full health and dominating like his old self of late, look no further than a couple weeks ago the Ravens when he had couple sacks, a couple tackles for loss, and a career high 11 tackles, or last week against the Vikings when he was running sideline to sideline making tackles on Adrian Peterson as well as getting sacks and knocking down passes. Peppers is as dominant as he's ever been, he'll prove it tonight.

Jesus, you're more delusional than the Cutler fanboys. Peppers has had about two good games this year. He's been mostly non-existant. His prime is so far in the rear view mirror it's barely a dot on the landscape. He's now just a guy who eats up about 15% of the team's cap by himself. Time to cut the dead weight and there's no heavier dead weight on this roster than Julius Peppers.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hatr the Cowboys with all my heart....but I think they when big..35 to 17....both defenses stink but at least they get turnovers

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Jesus, you're more delusional than the Cutler fanboys. Peppers has had about two good games this year. He's been mostly non-existant. His prime is so far in the rear view mirror it's barely a dot on the landscape. He's now just a guy who eats up about 15% of the team's cap by himself. Time to cut the dead weight and there's no heavier dead weight on this roster than Julius Peppers.

You should stop attempting to use "fanboy" as an insult. You're a fanboy of some players yourself, so that makes you delusional.

PredatorPeppers

Liked Posts:

Crazy talk, if the Bears didn't have Peppers playing on the D line, they would get blown out in nearly every game because the opposing teams QB could take a nap before finding an open receiver. Peppers has had 6 good games this season, the other 6 he was either still hurting from his hamstring pull, playing with the flu, or taken out of the game with double and triple teams, or quick passes by the opposing teams offense. It wouldn't be a good idea to cut Peppers.

PredatorPeppers

Liked Posts:
Peppers is the most talented player on the team. More so than Cutler, Forte, Marshall, or Jeffrey, or Briggs, or Tillman, or Urlacher when he was here.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Even with his opponents holding him and double teaming him, Julius Peppers is the only Bears defensive lineman that can even get close to causing pressure on opposing quarterbacks. Sack total doesn't tell the whole story.

Peppers has assignments, he doesn't rush the quarterback every play like Jared Allen or some of those 3-4 linebackers like Clay Matthews.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears are a better (healthier) team and they seem to have teh Cowboys number especially on Monday night.