Mock draft .5 - pre post season

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
The draft??? We're going to the playoffs after 8 long years, and you want to talk about the draft???

You people need your fucking heads examined. We don't even have pick in the first or second rounds either, ya'll need serious help.

I dont know the draft is pretty fun to think about it even when the Bears are barely even players in this coming year. I can only talk about Eddie Jackson's injury so much.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I don't think Howard's a problem. he doesn't get many chances to showcase what he can do now, a contrast to when he was the entire offense. there's so many other pieces now and what they've been doing has worked. until they get BTFO like the Bears did to the Rams not too long ago, I wouldn't worry.

he's been lowkey playing pretty well I thought. finding something better than Mizzell or Cunningham should be a higher priority, and can probably be achieved easily by a UDFA somewhere.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I don't think Howard's a problem. he doesn't get many chances to showcase what he can do now, a contrast to when he was the entire offense. there's so many other pieces now and what they've been doing has worked. until they get BTFO like the Bears did to the Rams not too long ago, I wouldn't worry.

he's been lowkey playing pretty well I thought. finding something better than Mizzell or Cunningham should be a higher priority, and can probably be achieved easily by a UDFA somewhere.
He is being used to the best of his ability but he doesn't fit our running scheme the guy always gets caught some how he barely breaks tackles, loses long stride one on ones to take it to the house. I cant remember if he's ever successfully stiff armed someone...

mecha

Liked Posts:
he was never an elegant flash runner. he was just like a battering ram that runs straight. he doesn't have the burst or ability to cut like Cohen does, if he doesn't spool up he doesn't really gain. still doesn't change the fact he was awesome 2016-2017, I can't believe the drop off.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
he was never an elegant flash runner. he was just like a battering ram that runs straight. he doesn't have the burst or ability to cut like Cohen does, if he doesn't spool up he doesn't really gain. still doesn't change the fact he was awesome 2016-2017, I can't believe the drop off.
I agree but i think it's the change of oline scheme i loved watching him run, the only complaint i had was when he broke loose he would get caught yet it was only a 1 on 1 situation and he either ran out of bounds or allowed the CB to push him out he never fought or failed every single stiff arm ive ever seen him attempt...

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Draft a kicker in the 3rd! SUPER BOWL!

I would also assume it will be OL, unless there is some BPA you can't pass up.