Mock Draft

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
What? That seems like a low price to trade up to #3. Those top 5 picks are REALLY pricey. Not to mention it's a likely pick for a coveted QB, the pricey should be really high.

thats the thing, how coveted will trubisky be and just how far down are the bears willing to trade down to. the rams skins trade was a ridiculous raping, a four spot move with 2 additional 1st's and a 2nd and 3rd i think, i remember the falcons trade for vick, moving up 4 spots and trading a 2nd and 3rd.

bears would move down 2 spots so maybe you can squeeze a 3rd out of them too but how far down are the bears willing to go? you dont want to trade down too far and lose the guy they are targeting.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
These final games of the season last few years have been real nerve racking games. It's almost as nerve racking as a playoff game except that you are rooting for a different outcome. Luckily we seem to lose them all since Lovie is gone, Lovie was the king of the meaningless game.

#3 to #6 is a huge drop

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
thats the thing, how coveted will trubisky be and just how far down are the bears willing to trade down to. the rams skins trade was a ridiculous raping, a four spot move with 2 additional 1st's and a 2nd and 3rd i think, i remember the falcons trade for vick, moving up 4 spots and trading a 2nd and 3rd.

bears would move down 2 spots so maybe you can squeeze a 3rd out of them but how far down are the bears willing to go? you dont want to trade down too far and lose the guy they are targeting.

GM's are usually willing to trade down if they have at least as many players equally graded out as spots they will trade down to. So if Pace sitting at #3 has 3 players equally graded out he might be willing to trade down to #5 since he would still get one of his guys but would need to get blown away with compensation to move down further.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cleveland could trade #7 pick to go up to #3 ahead of Jax and NY to select Allen/Garrett + Trubisky. Or NY could trade up from #6 to #3 for QB and then Carolina could move up from #11 to #6 ahead of Tennessee to select the CB of their choice. Bears select CB Teez Tabor at #11.

Last edited:

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
GM's are usually willing to trade down if they have at least as many players equally graded out as spots they will trade down to. So if Pace sitting at #3 has 3 players equally graded out he might be willing to trade down to #5 since he would still get one of his guys but would need to get blown away with compensation to move down further.

exactly...the other thing that could happen is the browns at 7 could look to trade up to take trubisky...so they take garrett with 1st overall, trade up to 3 and take trubisky.
Clevland offers 7th pick, 33rd pick, 2018 1st and 2018 3rd.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
If the bears can trade back and pick up Malik McDowell or a good showing in the combine Humphrey i'd be okay with that...

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
exactly...the other thing that could happen is the browns at 7 could look to trade up to take trubisky...so they take garrett with 1st overall, trade up to 3 and take trubisky.
Clevland offers 7th pick, 33rd pick, 2018 1st and 2018 3rd.

That would be amazing...

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Updated 12/26
1. Browns - Mitch Trubisky
2. 49ers - Myles Garrett

Round 1

Jonathan Allen DE Alabama 6'3" 291

hi-res-837bfc6388e03a9f520d433b6f70de05_crop_north.jpg

Round 2

Taylor Moton OT Western Michigan 6'5" 328

64956488.jpg

Round 3

Mason Rudolph QB Oklahoma State 6'4" 235

9030615-ncaa-football-sugar-bowl-oklahoma-state-vs-mississippi-850x560.jpg

Round 4

Kevin King CB Washington 6'3" 190

11272015-Apple_gallery_13-1020x669.jpg

Round 4

Jeremy Sprinkle TE Arkansas 6'5" 256

sprinkle.jpg

Round 5

Xavier Woods S Louisiana Tech 5'11" 219

XavierWoods_2014_300.jpg

Round 7

Deatrich Wise Jr. DE/OLB Arkansas 6'5" 271

hogsTHOR03_r600x400.jpg

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Updated 12/26 Trade Back Mock
1. Browns - Mitch Trubisky
2. 49ers - Myles Garrett
3. Bears trade with Cleveland. Cleveland gets #3 pick 2017, Bears get #7 Round 1, Number 33 Round 2, Fifth Round and 3rd Round 2018

Round 1

Jamal Adams SS LSU 6' 211

jamal-adams.jpg

Round 2 (via Cleveland)

Cordrea Tankersley CB Clemson 6' 200

cordrea-tankersly.jpg

Round 2

Taylor Moton OT Western Michigan 6'5" 328

64956488.jpg

Round 3

Mason Rudolph QB Oklahoma State 6'4" 235

9030615-ncaa-football-sugar-bowl-oklahoma-state-vs-mississippi-850x560.jpg

Round 4

Tanzel Smart DT Tulane 6' 304

tanzel-smart-1afdf5af3917d961.jpg

Round 4

Jeremy Sprinkle TE Arkansas 6'5" 256

sprinkle.jpg

Round 5 (Via Cleveland)

Tanoh Kpassagnon DE Villanova 6'6" 285

villanova3.jpg

Round 5

Taywan Taylor WR Western Kentucky 6' 195

9545678-ncaa-football-western-kentucky-miami-ohio--850x560.jpg

Round 7

Jake Elliot K Memphis 5'9" 165

jake-elliott-ncaa-football-south-florida-memphis.jpg

WhatAMess

Liked Posts:
Yeah, the Jets want the top rated punter real bad. Do not be surprised if they take him at 1, then trade all their players to get picks so they can draft 5 more qb's and a long snapper.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
How about this mock?

1st Round: Jamal Adams – S – LSU

2nd Round: Josh Allen – QB – Wyoming

3rd Round: Antonio Garcia – OT – Troy

4th Round: Kevin King – CB – Washington

4th Round (Bills): Michael Roberts – TE – Toledo

5th Round: Taywan Taylor – WR – Western Kentucky

7th Round: Derek Rivers – OLB – Youngstown State

WhatAMess

Liked Posts:
Nobody has said it WILL happen, as far as I recall. People are only voicing their preferences. Truth is, we could all say who we want, even come to a consensus and Pace goes a completely different route.

By your logic, if someone says "I would like to get Berry" that means they are saying Berry will be forced to sign with us.

The only person who can say, with 100 percent certainty, that we will draft or pursue free agents in a certain manner is Pace...and even he he has to contend with other team's decisions.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
How about this mock?

1st Round: Jamal Adams – S – LSU

2nd Round: Josh Allen – QB – Wyoming

3rd Round: Antonio Garcia – OT – Troy

4th Round: Kevin King – CB – Washington

4th Round (Bills): Michael Roberts – TE – Toledo

5th Round: Taywan Taylor – WR – Western Kentucky

7th Round: Derek Rivers – OLB – Youngstown State

I really like Antonio Garcia as a prospect. Initially, I was reading he'd go 4/5 round but now I'm seeing he may go 2/3 round. He's got the ideal size, agile enough to play LT, held his own vs Clemson, leader, etc.

As for the rest of the mock, not that high on Jamal Adams as others are. I just don't think he's top 5 good. I honestly don't know much about QB Josh Allen from Wyoming, but just did a quick search on him and it says he's a sophmore? I like Taylor from WKU as well, he's worth a flyer in the 4/5.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
If we draft another SS and in the first round with a possible 3rd ovr pick I'll die sooner rather than later. Who the hell is Josh Allen we don't need a OT in the 3rd round. Bears have given up 26 sacks for the year and Cutler accounts for most of them forunately 26 sacks isn't high.... Kevin king in the fourth I guess is okay... I have no idea who Roberts is but i can't imagine a better TE not being there top of the fourth. I also don't know the 5th or 7th rounder.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
The link is a fail for me.

Yeah, IDK what happened.

Basically, it says: Jeremy Sprinkle is suspended from the Belk Bowl because he was caught shoplifting from Belk. The gift from the bowl game sponsor to all the players is a gift card from Belk.

I'm typically a "college kids do stupid things" person that will excuse small things. But this is incredible stupid by a senior, who could have played in his last collegiate game right now, using up all his eligibility, signed with an agent tomorrow, and gotten an advance to go back to Belk and literally buy whatever he wanted to steal yesterday.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Yeah, IDK what happened.

Basically, it says: Jeremy Sprinkle is suspended from the Belk Bowl because he was caught shoplifting from Belk. The gift from the bowl game sponsor to all the players is a gift card from Belk.

I'm typically a "college kids do stupid things" person that will excuse small things. But this is incredible stupid by a senior, who could have played in his last collegiate game right now, using up all his eligibility, signed with an agent tomorrow, and gotten an advance to go back to Belk and literally buy whatever he wanted to steal yesterday.

Haha, thanks. Yeah, complete head scratcher. The timing definitely makes it worse.

File him under the talented player you can find later in the draft category. Because Moron.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haha, thanks. Yeah, complete head scratcher. The timing definitely makes it worse.

File him under the talented player you can find later in the draft category. Because Moron.

He had a $450 gift card and still tried to steal? Don't get it.