Montgomery, 3 firsts and a 2nd for an unhappy Russell Wilson ?

Myrradah

Liked Posts:
he is unhappy because his Oline sucks.....what makes you think our oline is better?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Is DK a part of the deal?!

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Russell’s beef with Sea is their inability to spend $ on the o line, he’s not gonna want to come to chicago, if he has a say in it

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I think the deeper issue is that they fired the OC who nearly won him an MVP and carried their their dynamic offense last year. Russ doesn’t want to hand the ball off to Chris Carson 30x lol. They have real philosophical differences. This would be like John Fox coaching Aaron Rodgers. Unless he forces a trade to the Colts I’m sure he’s pragmatic enough to realize he ain’t getting an elite Oline anywhere he goes, or if he stays

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
pace better be ready to trade his left testicle for him

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
I live in Washington. Russell Wilson is not leaving and will retire a Seahawk. He is merely posturing to get Pete and Schneider to get him some pieces on the OL instead of spending all of their money on the defense. Wilson does strike me as a guy that enjoys life and I wouldn’t be surprised if he retires in a couple years.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
More Russell Wilson unhappy reports coming out. There’s a chance that Russ could be the big name traded this off season instead of Watson. It seems like Pete Caroll wants to go back to 90s footbaw instead of letting his elite QB drop back 40 times.

What would be a fair offer to get a player that can change the trajectory of the organization for 10 years?
Can we include you in the trade? We get a poster from their board to join us.

KOTC2

Liked Posts:
LMAO this stuff is getting funny, just a few weeks ago it was rumors Rodgers wanted out of GB and could possibly be moved. A majority of time these franchise QBs say little things to the media to get their organizations to bite on something they want fixed, whether it be players or more decisions in personnel decisions which is what Wilson apparently wants.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
LMAO this stuff is getting funny, just a few weeks ago it was rumors Rodgers wanted out of GB and could possibly be moved. A majority of time these franchise QBs say little things to the media to get their organizations to bite on something they want fixed, whether it be players or more decisions in personnel decisions which is what Wilson apparently wants.
True, but the latest news is that management is frustrated with Wilson as well. Chances just went up that they will part ways.

Monster

Liked Posts:
It’s a pipe dream but would trade a lot...
Easy to say when you know it isn’t happening.
Then again I would never had expected Houston to shop Watson.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He is 32, I don’t know about 10 years, not everyone plays forever, though it is becoming more and more common. Watson being 25 makes it easier to trade out 3 years of picks, I think I’d go 2 1sts and 1 2nd for Wilson as long as they take some money back.
The difference being Wilson is Elite and Watson is not.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
People act like good QBs can’t get traded. Brady would have asked for a trade if he wasn’t already a FA. Stafford was just traded. Peyton Manning would have been traded but they cut him. This was before my time but wasn’t Montana traded too so Steve Young could start? Brett Favre wanted a trade so bad he retired to make it happen lol. Michael Vick/McNabb were traded. Especially when you get into your 30s, like Russ is, anything can happen. This is the thread that should have 1k posts, as it’s more realistic than Watson who is 25 with a 115 QB rating lol.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Whether its a possibility or not, somehow im always shocked seeing Bear fans say no to QBs that instantly become the best player on the team and easily the best QB the Bears have ever had.

If you're saying no, tell us why. Otherwise you just look dumb. I care about you guys.