CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Still not confirmed, but this would be about as good of news as you could hope. Probably going to miss that Packers game, still, which is going to suck.
Not sure about that. He got hurt once before where we thought he would be out longer and did not miss any time. Tough kid. If not Herbert and white RB time if Williams cannot go next week.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hyper extension can lead to a torn posterior cruciate ligament. Though not as serious as an ACL tear, it still would mean at least a month.

Hoping it’s not the case. The guy is as fit and strong as can be so will keep hopes up for minor strain or just a bone bruise like AD’s.
These are impossible to judge the severity from here since sprains strains and hyperextensions all involve a tearing of sorts. Also hope the current diagnosis holds true. Just happy if we get to see him again this year. I told my bro at the time that strains can hurt more than a pop.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
We the fans have no earthly idea the severity of the hyperextension or what internal damage was or wasn't done to the tissue and surrounding area. So to hear people so definitively say either "He's fine" or "He'll miss a month" is hilarious, because it's not actually based on anything.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
We the fans have no earthly idea the severity of the hyperextension or what internal damage was or wasn't done to the tissue and surrounding area. So to hear people so definitively say either "He's fine" or "He'll miss a month" is hilarious, because it's not actually based on anything.

Nonsense! This thread is no doubt full of doctors and elite athletes who have suffered similar injuries! I mean, they already know what happened before he's even had an MRI. I'm just thrilled to have so many experts offering their dumbass opinions so confidently.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bitch, I called Miss Cleo and she told me that Monty's ligaments and shit are fine.

160726-miss-cleo-youree-harris-mdl.jpg

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's based on trying to act big on CCS.lol

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Sounds like bears fooled us all, including Monty, with a knee tightness and arrow pointing up press release

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Montgomery will most likely need an amputation and then 6 weeks in a soft cast. He was seen in the locker room smiling so that is usually indicative of a severe injury. Believe me, I know.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
The kid was back on the field weeks before anticipated for previous injuries.
Take the predicted absence and subtract 2 weeks.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Wow, I had no idea we had so many doctors in this forum.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
It is based only on visual information, what Mooney saw. Of course, Mooney is not a doctor, but ... well, give us your opinion of what you think. This is Monty in Club Dub after the game, testing out his Halloween costume for this year.

Dancing-Ninja-GIF.gif