More Hated: Heat or Lakers?

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
With the addition of Dwight Howard I think that the Lakers have become the new Heat. The Lakers will be more talked about and the Heat will be an after thought. And at this point id rather see a Heat Championship than a Lakers.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I d rather see a Heat championship but i still hate the Heat, arrogant pricks.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Heat unscrambled is Hate

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
I still hate the Heat. The Lakers are always the Lakers, they always get big names. Kobe is my favorite player in the league so I usually kinda hope they do good come playoff time.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hate the Heat more still. Maybe it's just because I like guys like Kobe and Nash. Idk...don't really have hate towards the Lakers. Heck, when they last played Boston in the Finals I rooted for them. Maybe it's because I hate the Celtics...:kermit:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
still hate the heat more

i rather lakers win and the heat fold like a beach chair

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
The celtics started the big 3 shit, but It was fair because they traded for all their pieces, the Heat ruined it by backdoor deals and shadiness in free agency

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
With the addition of Dwight Howard I think that the Lakers have become the new Heat. The Lakers will be more talked about and the Heat will be an after thought. And at this point id rather see a Heat Championship than a Lakers.

I don't think the lakers will be near as hated on as the Heat
The Lakers have always had star studded teams so its nothing new to anyone.
The world is used to the Lakers being a dynasty because they always have been except for a few years here and there.

The Heat on the other hand are barely over a 20 year old franchise, and Lebron is Lebron.
The Heat will remain the most hated.
And I believe that Lebron better enjoy his ring, because its the last one he will get for a while. LoL

I definatly would root for the Lakers....I never hated them and when the Bulls arnt doing shit, I enjoy watching and respect the Lakers and how there franchise is ran.......

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
I don't think the lakers will be near as hated on as the Heat
The Lakers have always had star studded teams so its nothing new to anyone.
The world is used to the Lakers being a dynasty because they always have been except for a few years here and there.

The Heat on the other hand are barely over a 20 year old franchise, and Lebron is Lebron.
The Heat will remain the most hated.
And I believe that Lebron better enjoy his ring, because its the last one he will get for a while. LoL

I definatly would root for the Lakers....I never hated them and when the Bulls arnt doing shit, I enjoy watching and respect the Lakers and how there franchise is ran.......
Exactly. The Lakers are like the Yankees of basketball. They've always been good.

Dementia

Liked Posts:
The Lakers have always been my second team so I've never hated them even when my brother does his Kobe > Jordan thing. The difference is that the Lakers have always been good and the fans in Miami are the biggest bandwagoners ever.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Something is wrong if people still hate what LeBron James did more than what Dwight Howard did.

Fuck the Lakers

Well, people do...not I, but the majority seems to still hate LBJ's leaving more than Dwight.
That being said, I don't fault the Lakers....But I'mma just root for OKC in the playoffs next year anyway. I wish evan turner wasn't such an entitled prick-hole or I could root for Philly in the playoffs next year, too. But let's be real, it's Philly...they're not gonna win a championship.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You don't spell either team "B-U-L-L-S" so as far as I'm concerned, they can both S my C.

3150170_o.gif

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Something is wrong if people still hate what LeBron James did more than what Dwight Howard did.

Fuck the Lakers

Thing is... The Lakers didn't say, "Hey Dwight, why don't you fun over the Magic and say you only want to come to LA?" The Lakers traded for him fair and square, there were plenty of other the offers the Magic could have taken, so I think the Lakers at least built their big three the right way, through trades not gobbling up everyone in free agency.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thing is... The Lakers didn't say, "Hey Dwight, why don't you fun over the Magic and say you only want to come to LA?" The Lakers traded for him fair and square, there were plenty of other the offers the Magic could have taken, so I think the Lakers at least built their big three the right way, through trades not gobbling up everyone in free agency.

technically chris bosh was a sign and trade...not sure about lebron

honestly i see no difference

for me, the lakers pretty just much snatched another guy and really didn't give up that much....

fuck the lakers.....fuck kobe

will be easy to hate them with howard,pau, and kobe...what a bunch of ******s

y2chae

Liked Posts:
I'd rather see the Lakers win the title because that means the Heat got screwed over by their own superteam idea.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:

Fuck the Lakers

At least Dwight didn't have an hour long (or was it half an hour?) tv special, and then lose in his first finals appearance and then tell us to go back to our daily lives that aren't as good as his :shrug:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
At least Dwight didn't have an hour long (or was it half an hour?) tv special, and then lose in his first finals appearance and then tell us to go back to our daily lives that aren't as good as his :shrug:

pretty sure we would all hate lebron 100 times more if he had done what dwight had done in cleveland rather than what he did in 2010

the tv special had money going to charity btw....

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:

LeBron's stupid TV Show > Demand trade, lie about it, whine, demand trade, lie about it, whine, demand trade, lie about it, whine,demand trade, lie about it, whine,demand trade, lie about it, whine,demand trade, lie about it, whine.....