1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Think Cleveland, Detroit, Indiana, and Milwaukee warrant more hate by being in our division, the Heat hate for signing the Big 3 is kinda unwarranted but I hop on that bandwagon anyway.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
pretty sure we would all hate lebron 100 times more if he had done what dwight had done in cleveland rather than what he did in 2010

the tv special had money going to charity btw....

I know it did, I still hate Lebron more. Not that I don't feel the same way about dwight, I just feel more strongly about Lebron.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I know it did, I still hate Lebron more. Not that I don't feel the same way about dwight, I just feel more strongly about Lebron.

ya it's all just opinion either way

i really wonder,though, what would have happened if lebron had gone the dwight route and pretty much held the cavs hostage,fire some of the coaching staff,raise hell,etc.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
ya it's all just opinion either way

i really wonder,though, what would have happened if lebron had gone the dwight route and pretty much held the cavs hostage,fire some of the coaching staff,raise hell,etc.

Yeah, it is kinda shitty DH12 raised hell about Van Gnundy and potentially helped in his firing just to up and leave the team not having to play for him either way.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:

LeBron fucked a loyal, championship deprived, downtrodden fan base, in his home town. Dwight was a dick alright, but does any Florida team really have good fans? Plus it wasn't his home town.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
I wonder who Vinny Del Negro hates more.

lakers-600x600_display_image.jpg

4575473176_774b94538d_o.jpg

vinny-del-negro-sucks.JPG

5190672726_acb83950e9.jpg

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
We should hate VDN more. he was a terrible coach.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Still hate the Heat.

You can't get mad at the Lakers for abusing other dumb ass teams that let them raped them repeatedly.

I hope they don't Rape Pax-Gar someday :shrug:

rape-gif.9460

:derbulls:

Last edited:

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
LeBron fucked a loyal, championship deprived, downtrodden fan base, in his home town. Dwight was a dick alright, but does any Florida team really have good fans? Plus it wasn't his home town.

Akron is his hometown. And Lebron didn't fuck over the fanbase. He was a FREE AGENT. He had every right to choose a team that HE felt gave him the best shot at winning a title. It was not going to happen in Cleveland. Yes, "The Decision" was a horrible, tactless spectacle that never needed to happen, but it pails in comparison, imho, to the antics of Diva Howard.

Not only did Dwight get his coach fired, & blatantly LIE to the entire media & fanbase about it, he also got management fired. He spends all year with bullshit constantly streaming from his mouth about wanting a trade, then not wanting it, even pulling his OWN MOTHER into the fray (She told him stay in Orlando, guess Dwight told her to fuck off). To top that off, as a way to mask his constant vacillating mindset, he has the gall to accuse the Magic of duping him into signing the "opt-in" clause, when everyone saw through his ruse as an attempt to assuage the marring of his image. I'M DWIGHT HOWARD, WOE IS ME!

What makes me even angrier about Howard is when he came into this league, he was a humble, soft spoken, god-fearing Christian. Turns out that was nothing but an elaborate act. It's self-centerd douchebags like Howard (a dime a dozen in his new town) that keeps me praying for the quake that drops LA into the Pacific, forming Arizona Bay.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Akron is his hometown. And Lebron didn't fuck over the fanbase. He was a FREE AGENT. He had every right to choose a team that HE felt gave him the best shot at winning a title. It was not going to happen in Cleveland. Yes, "The Decision" was a horrible, tactless spectacle that never needed to happen, but it pails in comparison, imho, to the antics of Diva Howard.

Not only did Dwight get his coach fired, & blatantly LIE to the entire media & fanbase about it, he also got management fired. He spends all year with bullshit constantly streaming from his mouth about wanting a trade, then not wanting it, even pulling his OWN MOTHER into the fray (She told him stay in Orlando, guess Dwight told her to fuck off). To top that off, as a way to mask his constant vacillating mindset, he has the gall to accuse the Magic of duping him into signing the "opt-in" clause, when everyone saw through his ruse as an attempt to assuage the marring of his image. I'M DWIGHT HOWARD, WOE IS ME!

What makes me even angrier about Howard is when he came into this league, he was a humble, soft spoken, god-fearing Christian. Turns out that was nothing but an elaborate act. It's self-centerd douchebags like Howard (a dime a dozen in his new town) that keeps me praying for the quake that drops LA into the Pacific, forming Arizona Bay.

Excellent post. :clap:

He'll fit right in in Hollywood.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:

You win. :lol:

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
I don't wanna see Kobe get 6. After the long & annoying process of Dwight Howard's exit from the Magic.......I personally now view the Lakers as public enemy #1.

The Heat won their championship. LeBron proved me wrong. Therefore, I don't hate them anymore. Never will be a fan of them....but I'm done hating on them for anything at this point now.

Also, no matter where Howard ended up (which wouldn't have been us anyway).....still have almost zero respect for him.

So it's Heat > Lakers for me.

ChicagoGr

Liked Posts:
I really don't want to see Howard (and Kobe) winning the Championship so Lakers it is. The new most hated team.
Plus, who can still like Howard after what he did (except Lakers fans)?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

what dwight did was way worse than what bron and melo did combined

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The celtics started the big 3 shit, but It was fair because they traded for all their pieces, the Heat ruined it by backdoor deals and shadiness in free agency

:lol:

What?

So Boston trade raping Seattle and Minnesota was "fair"?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
:lol:

What?

So Boston trade raping Seattle and Minnesota was "fair"?

The KG trade was far from a rape:

Kevin Garnett for Al Jefferson, Gerald Green, Theo Ratliff, Ryan Gomes, Sebastian Telfair, 2009 first round pick (#6-Jonny Flynn), conditional first round pick (2009 #28-Wayne Ellington), cash

Its not the Celtics fault that the Timberwolves selected Jonny Flynn instead of Stephen Curry. Al Jefferson, while not KG, was still a pretty good PF.

The Ray Allen trade is quite one sided, unless Jeff Green had become an All-Star, it was going to be that way. Not only did the Celtics get Ray Allen, they got Glen Davis out of it as well while only giving up the draft rights to Jeff Green, Wally Szczerbiak, Delonte West, and a 2nd round pick.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The KG trade was far from a rape:
Al Jefferson-- Good player. No longer even with team.

Gerald Green-Poop(at the time)

Theo Ratliff-Poop

Ryan Gomes- Poop

Sebastian Telfair-Poop

2009 first round pick (#6-Jonny Flynn)-Poop

Conditional first round pick (2009 #28-Wayne Ellington), cash- Poop

Minnesota got bent over.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gomes and telfair are eh, it's not the Celtics fault that the timberwolves made 2 bad draft picks