Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's funny how this group of assclowns are insinuating that I'm stating one move will decide Emery's fate when the topic clearly says MORE as I yet another, as in on top of all the other fuck ups in Emery's tenure. If you add up the checks FOR and the checks AGAINST Emery the check marks in the AGAINST column are starting to have an impact.

To try and insinuate that I inferred one singular move like this is going to doom Emery is a straw man argument to try to continue and defend this debacle.

Speaking of safeties, remember signing. Justin Tryon for the week-17 game against the Vikings in 2012. Playoffs on the line try outs on Tuesday game the following Sunday Tryon signed off the street because of no other options.

Signing a DT off the street last year because they ran with four and then three DTs on the roster while trying to convert Corey Wootton to a DT.

There's a pattern of failure here, Mariani is just one more example.

Fuck, you guys are morons.

How could the Bears play the Vikings in week 17 of 2012 when the Vikings played the Packers that week?!?!

cobbland

Liked Posts:
Andy Dalton
Colin Kaeprnick
Alex Smith
Matt Stafford
Matt Ryan

All guys who have done little and been paid big.

Dalton is 36-21-1 as a starter, and the Bengals have made the playoffs every year with him as the starter since 2011. The team hasn't had much success in the playoffs, but they've gotten there repeatedly.

Kaepernick has been to back-to-back NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl in less than 2 seasons as a starter. 49ers can possibly make the playoffs again this year. Say what you want about Kaepernick, but the 49ers have only lost 10 games with him as a starter through 34 games.

Alex Smith took a while to blossom, but he's had a winning record as a starter the last 4 seasons with 2 different teams, and only 21 interceptions through 51 games (and counting).

Stafford can eat dirt.

The Falcons have made the playoffs in 5 of Ryans 7 seasons as starter.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Andy Dalton
Colin Kaeprnick
Alex Smith
Matt Stafford
Matt Ryan

All of those guys other than Stafford have made multiple playoffs. Kap almost won the whole thing and was only kept out of a second Bowl by the eventual champion.

Cutler is the kid on Sesame Street jumping rope while the others bounce a ball.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Andy Dalton
Colin Kaeprnick
Alex Smith
Matt Stafford
Matt Ryan

And most gm's would take those over Cutler.