Morin to Rockford...Hossa, Pisani, Kane injured....

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I like Klink in camp and was hoping to see more of him. I am not at all impressed with Bickell and think he should be doing more (goal total not withstanding). I think Klinkhammer could/should fill a role like the one Bickell is doing in a halfassed manner.

Morin needs to be up with this team full time next year, just imo.

Bickells been alright in my opinion. He reminds me of Brouwer a little in his first full year. I think Bickell will bloom well enough in the coming years. However I do find him arogant and cocky. That could be a good thing or a bad thing. But he has rubbed me a wrong way a few times with things he says in interviews and such. I don't know the kid but he has left a few questionable impressions on me with some things he has said. Maybe I am seeing things that aren't there though but I get a funky vibe from him.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The opening goal by bickell helps.

Was at the Hogs game last night so I did not get a chance to see much of the game.

How was the performance by Klink and Morin overall. Awesome to hear Jeremy netted his first NHL goal.

R K

Was at the Hogs game last night so I did not get a chance to see much of the game.

How was the performance by Klink and Morin overall. Awesome to hear Jeremy netted his first NHL goal.

No problems with either of them. They both bring energy and determination.

Bolland got Morins Puck out of the back of the net.

Again Bolland has stepped up the last two games big time.

E Runs

Liked Posts:
I think one of the reasons Morin is more "NHL" ready, and this maybe pure speculation, but he did play for the USNDP up until last year. Those kids practice more then play games, while also working on skills and such more then a CHL player would. The CHL guys get more games in and play more hockey, but the US kids are getting more practice and are detail oriented.

Look at Kane, he was able to step in the NHL immediately and looked liked he belonged, but, dare I say it, Turris is still in the process of learning positioning and such.

You could be on to something Trev. Kinda like college kids are more polished, not only from being older, but from having the extra time to work on strength and skills.